Sign in to follow this  
peacott

Missing AO and investigator sheets from Signs of Carcosa

Hi all.

Hopefully this has only affected my set but mine were all missing from

my box. Didn't notice until I had sleeved and got everything else organised. Just assumed as I hadn't seen them they were under the insert but sadly not. Everything else was in there.

I have sent off a support request by may be worth checking your box if not opened yet.

Was really looking forward to this tonight but clearly not meant to be.

Wait you already have it? I'll, um, run out to my FLGS and buy it to check if I too have this problem. Y'know, out of the kindness of my heart...

Seriously though that really sucks. FFG is usually good about replacing damaged parts. (I had a friend spill tea over half their Mansions of Madness set and they replaced all those parts.) This is the first time I've heard of missing parts but I imagine they'll be good about replacing them too.

I checked the status of my request with ffg/asmodee. It still states in progress but has been updated with this.

We are more than happy to help you with your request and will send the requested replacement to you at no cost.

No timescales but a quick response at least.

Known issue at UK board Games Expo, but did not affect all sets there. It's probably a good idea for someone (FFG?) with a scanner to upload the front and back of Hastur to BGG, so that those who have bought the set can at least play it whilst they're awaiting their replacement cards.

It's probably a good idea for someone (FFG?) with a scanner to upload the front and back of Hastur to BGG, so that those who have bought the set can at least play it whilst they're awaiting their replacement cards.

tsuma534 wrote:
Perignon wrote:
Meanwhile if someone could upload the front and back side of those cards, that would be great.
A user has uploaded Hastur's front and back, so at least you can play against him.

Pics can be found here.

My luck is not holding out...mine is also effected. I sent a request and it was confirmed sent...but then my computer crashed before I could record my reference number...so now I can't even check on the status of my request.

*facedesk*