Sign in to follow this  
Estarriol

Are the ships getting too obscure?

And I want a gunboat.

Yep. They are very obscure. Opposed to a Gunboat, which i didn't know at all, till i entered this forum...

Maybe you didn't know about the Assault Gunboat but EVERYBODY who ever played an X-Wing video game is plenty familiar with them.

As long as you could hit them they were the only Imperial fighter you commonly saw that could take any kind of damage and keep going.

What I don't get... Is how could someone say "No relation between movie universe, look and feel and the actual ships" when half the wave comes from the movies...

Well this is after all a topic saying that a wave where half the ships came from the movies (and one of them was rather prominently featured in the newest movie), and the other half came from a popular ongoing TV show, was "too obscure".

If you didn't have an issue with Wave VII, don't complain about Wave IX.

Good point.. Wave VII is utter crap from a SW perspective. Ships looks like crap. No relation between movie universe, look and feel and  the actual ships..   FFG threading water while waiting for the mouse to finish EP VII.
thanks for stating that as a fact and representing us all. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter if possible.

Me too so we can laugh while we burn it... what a horrible attitude and it needs burnt!

:rolleyes:

Who remembers this bad boy then?

Ooh! I love that one! My first experience playing it was on Rogue Squadron II, but duuuuuude I actually got to play an Arcade version too!

Game is super fun, man.

When I wuz a lil baby I prolly put $20 into these **** wonderful games every month, in a Real ARCADE Now... the golden olden simple daze had some great stuff for a nerd-life...

:lol: