Sign in to follow this  
atkrull

X Wing Famous

On 8/23/2018 at 3:38 AM, heychadwick said:

Our trip to GenCon always means we enter White Castle territory.  J-bot and I stop every year.  This past year was not so pleasant on the digestive system as the year before.

I miss my  White Castle sliders combo with onion rings and Big Red since moving out west....but my digestive system thanks me.

On 8/23/2018 at 4:25 AM, Porkchop Express said:

I've never met you, and willunlikely never meet you,but your name comes up in conversation at least once every time I am friends. Not even Tom Cruise is mentioned that much i.e. you are a bigger star than Tom Cruise.

I've coauthored a scientific paper with Tom Cruise's brother. (I don't know why I felt compelled to share that).

I thought about this thread today for some reason.  On the plus side, our group has definitely made a splash, at least in the Midwest.  There are a couple blogs by @MidWestScrub and @Biophysical, which have gained notoriety.  A few locals have earned a reputation in the tournament scene, @5050Saint probably being the most known, prolific and successful.

On the down side, until the last month or so, I haven't tried to work on the goal below at all.  Like...2-4 games since release until about a month ago.  While almost completely ignoring this goal, I've achieved absolutely nothing of note. 

On 8/22/2018 at 3:41 PM, gennataos said:

PPS - Final vague link back to original post.  When Resistance comes out, I'm 100% going to put everything I can into making Poe with BB-8 competitive, ideally, but not necessarily, with Rey.  Regardless of how that proves out from a competitive standpoint, I have every intention of being the best BB-8 Poe player on the planet.  

Okay, list decision has been made for this weekend.

2 minutes ago, gennataos said:

I thought about this thread today for some reason.  On the plus side, our group has definitely made a splash, at least in the Midwest.  There are a couple blogs by @MidWestScrub and @Biophysical, which have gained notoriety.  A few locals have earned a reputation in the tournament scene, @5050Saint probably being the most known, prolific and successful.

On the down side, until the last month or so, I haven't tried to work on the goal below at all.  Like...2-4 games since release until about a month ago.  While almost completely ignoring this goal, I've achieved absolutely nothing of note. 

Okay, list decision has been made for this weekend.

Creating Loopin' Chewie has to be worth something.