Sign in to follow this  
Comradebot

Darth Maul confirmed?

Teacher... master...potato..potato...

Heh... I didn't even look at the token.

But seeing as how there's no "Old Teacher" in Star Wars lore that I know of, and "teacher" and "master" are pretty synonymous, I'm sticking with it being Darth Maul.

Somehow Maul has become to canon what Revan was to Legends as of TOR; that is, a character surviving well past the realm of plausibility due to fan appeal.

Honestly, Maul was a pretty crappy part of a pretty crappy film.  There's stuff I like in Phantom Menace, but Darth Maul isn't part of it.  He's just a guy that looks kinda scary, utters a couple lines, then promptly gets cut in half.

Since then, though, he's been 100% uphill in my book.  Heck, even has an insane, gibbering spider-bot he was more compelling than in Menace.  From there he's just gone on to be an engaging character that I was really happy to see pop back up in Rebels.

Somehow Maul has become to canon what Revan was to Legends as of TOR; that is, a character surviving well past the realm of plausibility due to fan appeal.

Honestly, Maul was a pretty crappy part of a pretty crappy film.  There's stuff I like in Phantom Menace, but Darth Maul isn't part of it.  He's just a guy that looks kinda scary, utters a couple lines, then promptly gets cut in half.

Since then, though, he's been 100% uphill in my book.  Heck, even has an insane, gibbering spider-bot he was more compelling than in Menace.  From there he's just gone on to be an engaging character that I was really happy to see pop back up in Rebels.

The Phantom Menace may not have been that great of a film, but the last episode of Rebels was awesome!

p.s. plus the way Maul and his brother's reign on Mandalor was pretty sweet. Maul was good in the right settings.

Edited by Ken at Sunrise

Teacher... master...potato..potato...

Heh... I didn't even look at the token.

But seeing as how there's no "Old Teacher" in Star Wars lore that I know of, and "teacher" and "master" are pretty synonymous, I'm sticking with it being Darth Maul.

Fenn Rau and the rest taught the Clones during the wars. Could be he's an old pilot instructor/teacher.

What happened to this ship? :(

tpm3d_naboosf_004.JPG

:P

Only a matter of time. Already have two "Civil War" canon pilots -- Shara Bey (... Who'll be showing up in the ARC...) and Princess Leia.
Oh, haven't you heard? As we know from repeated assurances from multiple forum members, FFG will never do prequel ships because:

- They don't have the license;

- Nobody likes or wants the prequel ships;

- The FFG CEO totally ruled it out and

- They will hold their breath and/or rage quit if FFG ever dare to bring in prequel ships.

So I guess it'll never ever happen.

Edited by MacchuWA