Sign in to follow this  
Crabbok

Ig88 Crew?!

In the article it says you can upgrade a ship to gain the effects of other IG-2000's in your squad, so yeah that's pretty sweet!  Oh how can this break the game?

you really can't

apart from maybe Moralo, there's no one who can abuse IG-88b's effect better than an aggressors (Even moralo's just a bad aggressor though)

In the article it says you can upgrade a ship to gain the effects of other IG-2000's in your squad, so yeah that's pretty sweet!  Oh how can this break the game?

you really can't

apart from maybe Moralo, there's no one who can abuse IG-88b's effect better than an aggressors (Even moralo's just a bad aggressor though)

I assume the IG-88 crew, since it's unique, would have to be A, B, C, or D, anyway. So maybe it's IG-88B, since like you said his ability doesn't cross over to other ships as much as the others would. 

you really can't

I assume the IG-88 crew, since it's unique, would have to be A, B, C, or D, anyway. So maybe it's IG-88B, since like you said his ability doesn't cross over to other ships as much as the others would. 

I'm guessing the crew is "IG-88", no letter

I think it would be without a letter since it probably just grants you the IG-2000 title ability for your ship. so you will be able to use the ability of whatever IG pilot you are flying with.

Manaroo is going to be able to give away evade tokens if you pair her with IG-C + and engine upgrade. She can also give a focus or lock if you have PTL on her. Not gamebreaking, but that IG is gonna be hard to kill. 

Scum ships with Crew Slots: HWK, Firespray, YV-666, G-1A, Pursuit Craft.  We don't know much about the Pursuit craft yet.

IG-A could be interesting if swarms are a thing.

IG-B could affect YV-666, Firespray, and G-1A (if you really want that tractor).

IG-C could affect any that you put engine upgrade on.

IG-D wouldn't help any of them, I think.

I'm already considering a PtL 4-LOM with engine, he can constantly have 2 evade tokens.  That'll make 8 hp last a while...

Edit: Forgot the Jumpmaster! Manaroo can get evade tokens!  Still no one can use D, because it specifies a 3 speed Segnor's.

Edit 2: Now my dream StarViper fix is a crew slot.

Edited by AEIllingworth

which is why it's kinda bunk because no ship uses IG-88b's ability better another aggressor

and not flying ig-88b isn't really an option

IG-88C is a pretty awesome standalone fighter, I should say.

And its' effect on a boosting Palob? Hell, yeah.

I like Zuckuss with IG-88 crew paired either with IG-88B or IG-88A.

With B, you can attack with your awesome primary attack and if it does not hit your opponent, you follow up with a Tractor Beam attack, hopefully now that they've spent their tokens. This also sets up IG-88B for a powerful attack of his own since the target is at -1 agility.

With A, Zuckuss' superb offensive firepower will help him regen shields. In this build, I'd keep A pretty slim and try to fit a 3rd ship in.

I'm guessing it's IG-88D.  There's only one other crewed Scum ship that can do an S-Loop, and that's the Jumpmaster, which only has one on its dial.  So copying IG-88D's pilot ability has fairly limited usefulness.