Sign in to follow this  
SmartCookie

Wave 9 Revealed!

I see a PS 9 in the Fang and the Tie SF, some big named boppers in these packs.

The F/O also looks like agility 2, which is interesting

and finally, R3-A2 and Tactician on the ARC anybody? Or would you go for Rec Spec and R5-P9

Edited by CheapCreep

What I can make out so far...

Protectorate Starfighter:
3/3/4/0.  PS 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9?  Focus, Target Lock, Barrel Roll, Boost.  There seems to be 6 pilots in this, a first for a Scum expansion.  Tallon Roll reference card included.

ARC-170:
3?/1/6/3.  PS 3, 4, 6, 7.  Focus, Target Lock.  Elite, Astromech, Crew and Torpedo upgrade on the PS 7 named pilot.  Evade token shown, despite no Evade action.  Has auxiliary arc.

Shadow Caster:
3?/2/7/3.  PS 2?, 4, 6?, 7. Focus, Target Lock, Evade and new action.  Mobile firing arc, whatever that is.

TIE/sf:
2?/2/3/3.  PS 3, 5, 7, 9.  Focus, Target Lock, Barrel Roll.  Elite, ?, Missile, Tech upgrades on PS 8 or 9.  Rear auxiliary arc.  Can fire from front and auxiliary firing arcs in same turn?

I'm struggling to make out the upgrade icons, anyone else having any more luck with them?
Edited by Jarval

I see a PS 9 in the Fang and the Tie SF, some big named boppers in these packs.

The F/O also looks like agility 2, which is interesting

and finally, R3-A2 and Tactician on the ARC anybody? Or would you go for Rec Spec and R5-P9

Looks like 3 hull and 3 shields though?

Yeah, it's as agile as a TIE bomber. I guess that sorta makes sense. Probably for role differentiation more than lore though.

I hope so much this is just the beginning of Prequels / Clone Wars era Ships!

The huge starbirds emblazoned in the wings disagree.

Edited by Blue Five

ARC-170:
3/1/6/3.  Focus, Target Lock.  Elite, Astromech, Crew and one other upgrade on the PS 7 named pilot.  Evade token shown, despite no Evade action.  Maybe has auxilerary arc?

There's an Aux Firing Arc rule card in the top of the spread for the ARC-170 as well as the TIE/sf

Looks like a torpedo upgrade card for the ARC as well, so probably a torpedo upgrade icon in there.

Not any better than a Y-wing without the TLT (one primary attack is still only 2 stress - at range 2 only)

Like the sound of r5-P9 on it though with rec spec. Considering it's only actions are focus target lock.

Supposed to be a heavy starfighter - maybe a cannon slot?

I am certain FFG will have no choice but to present the 9th Wave very soon.

I still hope it is AFTER the news about Imperial Veterans released for shops because the delay is very annoying.