Sign in to follow this  
AncientAngel

Turn Organizer

After a few games of playing I started to noticed something that really bothered me.  My OCD couldn't take it any more so I finally designed it this morning.

The face of it is tilted by 25 Degree's for better visability on the game table. Features a place for your Sqaudron Activation Marker. A built in Turn Dial and a slot in back to store your current Objective card. I would recommend painting the numbers on the turn dial. These have been raised to make painting them a little easier.

TurnOrganizerDeluxe.jpg

I cannot for the life of me figure out how this thing works.  Please elaborate?  

Looks like the squad colour goes in the octagon section and gets flipped each turn as usual. Then, rather than the stack of 6 turn counters there's a dial behind the main section that shows a number through that gap at the top.

I like it!

I cannot for the life of me figure out how this thing works.  Please elaborat

So this is an attempt to help Organize the game better. By placing your Objective card, Squadron Activation Marker and Turn Indicator in one focused area with easy visibility on the game table. This organizer has a built in Turn Counter, a slot for your Squadron Activation Maker and a slot for your Objective Card in the back. The display face has been tiled by 25 Degree's to help make it more visible on the table.

Keeping track of the turns is very straight forward. Once all Squadron's have activated, you can flip the Squadron Activation Marker to its other Color. Then Advance the Turn Dial by One and start planning you ship commands.

Printed Moving Parts are possible in a single piece print as long as there is a .5 mm gap between parts. That dial should turn with out issue, may be a little tight at first if an artifact got in between this .5 mm gap.

Edited by AncientAngel

Unfortunately I cant 3D print in multiple colors. I can just do the dial but at that point wouldmt a 6D painted with Red and Blue faces do the same trick? I just built this to function with what we got out of the core game. It can be used however you like.

Edited by AncientAngel