Rogue Dakotan

Rogue Dakotan's Painted Miniatures

Hi guys! I'm recreating my painting thread over here now that the painting forum is back. 

Rather than re-inserting all of my previous images, I've linked to them below, and will populate this thread with new pictures as they arise. 

Joe's Painting Part 1

Joe's Painting Part 2

Joe's Painting Part 3 (contains all figures from parts 1&2)

I finished painting Davith yesterday and wanted to share:

Cj1YUatUYAAfVPE.jpgCj1YV5JUoAAO7uK.jpgCj1YX5bUkAAn__z.jpgCj1YZRyUoAEl1EF.jpg

Edited by Rogue Dakotan

Looking good, RogueLieutenant.

I've painted one set of snowtroopers as well and I'm trying to muster motivation to paint the last group (if I remember correctly and there were 2 groups of 3. I really hope there wasn't 3 groups of 3).

yeah just 2. I'm trying to decided if I want to give my second group red shoulder guards like I did with my elite stormtroopers. I've yet to post pictures of them though. I'm way behind on updating with all my painted guys. I should do that soon... 

Testors! I salute you.

Haha not so fast. 

Those are really old that I've had lying around. I use them to stick my minis too when painting since the sticky tack works better on the metal lid than the wine corks I have.

I don't actually use the paint. I use Citadel paints for the most part. 

Yeah I used them on model tanks as a kid. 

I picked up the three seen in the picture a few years before I tried my hand at painting miniatures. Wanted to put something on my lightsaber hilt

And yes they're still enamel or whatever. Can't wash out with water. Which is a huge negative IMO. I'll stick with Citadel. I can follow along with Sorastro, and I don't need anything other than tap water to thin down the paints. 

very nice.

but i have to ask, why the 2nd IG-88? it's hard to even consider buying a single copy these days

My guess is for IG-88's mission- though, for that, he's probably want even more.

Actually I bought it shortly after reading the Darth Vader comic that introduced IG-90. I was like hell yeah, a red one! So I just wanted to paint a red one lol

ig90_imv6.jpg