Sign in to follow this  
jwdenzel

I have the Conversion Kit and all minis. Do I need the new Hero / Monster collections?

Hello,

Looooong time Descent gamer here. I own all the 1st Edition boxes and expansions. I have most of 2nd edition as well, including the Conversion Kit.  Up until now, I didn't think I needed the new Hero / Monster collections because I already have those characters.  But....  When I was playing Road to Legend last week I noticed that some of the monsters have been updated. For example, Sorcerers from the Monster collection have different abilities than the ones in the Conversion Kit. 

Does anybody have a list of the changes made between Conversion Kit and Hero / Monster collection?

There is a Descent wiki which shows the stats and rules for each character and monster group, and it shows the  heroes from the conversion kit vs heroes from the hero & monster packs side by side.  If you google "Descent wiki" it's not very hard to find.