Sign in to follow this  
Kerstoid

To the Sea! Feature article at Master of Lore

I haven't plugged my work here in a while, but I've just finished a feature length article on the Sea in Middle-earth that I would love to share as we play The Grey Havens and the upcoming Dream-chaser cycle. I've got a bunch of full resolution artwork from the game, the story of how Tolkien invented Middle-earth, lore about the Sea from every age, and much more! Sail on over to Master of Lore and check it out!

To the Sea! To the Sea!

http://wp.me/p3aHn9-QP

totheseatothesea.jpg?w=640

Edited by Kerstoid

One of the best articles I have ever read, not only on Tolkien lore but in general. Well done !!!

Silmarillion is my favourite Tolkien book, reading the article was just another journey to all those places, heroes and villains that are remembered in songs and tales but also live in the hearts of people in Middle earth ... and Earth maybe too

PS: I hope that there will be no more discussions about the sea and if it has to do with Lord of the rings etc after that

Awesome article! I really like your blog, well done mate :) It reminds me the beauty of the "SIlmarillion" book as well as some other such as "Morgoth's Ring" . Years of playing Lotro on RP server where many stories were told, as well as playing The One Ring & MERP paper and pencil games :)

Edited by Aeargil

This is a great article!  I've loved reading your other posts (the ones about Brok and Galadriel were both previously favorites of mine).  Your blog does a top notch job at tying together the lore of Tolkien's world with the mechanics of the game.  I would love for more regular updates, even if they had to be shorter!

The article is well-written and reads well-researched :) 

Also like structure - its clear and follows a logical path. 

Any chance to redo abit of formatting though ? Just using the current headlines and using the web format to separate those into 6 linked pages would help tremendously to tear apart the wall-of-pictures-plus-text-feeling the current iteration has. Not sure what can be done with the blog software though...