Sign in to follow this  
Lyraeus

Battlescribe issue

I will ressurect old threads instead of making new ones.

Spoiled Wave 3 cards have been published and are available. Please make sure to update your files to get the new data. There are a few issues I found that need fixed (tonight hopefully):

- Gozanti Cruisers are missing the Offensive Retrofit upgrade

- Both new classes (Gozanti and Transport) are missing the Officer upgrade

These should be quick fixes. I wanted to mention them since it did get published last night and you'll see the new cards in your apps. If you all see anything else, let me know. I already have a patch in for cards spoiled in the Wave 4 announcement but since it didn't include cards for either ship, I left them out for now.

Thanks!

Brian

Yep, both of those changes have been published, so it's all a matter of how long github feels like taking to push it out. Just for my own sake, I'm going to take a third look at the changes I made to ensure they got submitted correctly.

EDIT: side note- I'm an infrequent lurker here at best, so it's usually good to send me a PM to mention issues. You can also post in the thread referenced above, or you can even post a bug on the github project (see the same thread above) if you're really motivated.

Edited by Brian_Black

Yep, both of those changes have been published, so it's all a matter of how long github feels like taking to push it out. Just for my own sake, I'm going to take a third look at the changes I made to ensure they got submitted correctly.

EDIT: side note- I'm an infrequent lurker here at best, so it's usually good to send me a PM to mention issues. You can also post in the thread referenced above, or you can even post a bug on the github project (see the same thread above) if you're really motivated.

Well thanks for doing the work.  It is super handy.

No problem!  I'm glad other folks find it useful- I didn't know how much interest there was in an Armada battlescribe file like there was for x-wing, saw the lack and thought i'd put some effort back into a neat community.  I just need to stay more on top of it!