Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Boss Red Seven

CSI X-WING SALE... HOT DAM!!!

19 posts in this topic

GOOD OLE CSI!!!

:)

Got the whole dam Wave 8 AND Gon-Gon-Zee-Lahhh number tree all for one-0-four-bucks!

REB%252520GHOSTNDV.png REB%252520PHANTOM.png   SCUM%252520PUNISH%252520ONE.png SCUM%2BMIST%2BHUNT.png  IMP%2BADV%2BPT.png  IMP%252520TIE%252520FIGHTER%252520BLUE.p IMP%252520GON-ZILLAH.png IMP%252520TIE%252520FIGHTER%252520BLUE.p

Order #CSI-2257444
1 - X-Wing: Punishing One Expansion Pack (New, Board Games, Fantasy Flight Games) at $18.49 each
1 - X-Wing: Mist Hunter Expansion Pack (New, Board Games, Fantasy Flight Games) at $12.49 each
1 - X-Wing: Inquisitor's TIE Expansion Pack (New, Board Games, Fantasy Flight Games) at $11.29 each
1 - X-Wing: Ghost Expansion Pack (New, Board Games, Fantasy Flight Games) at $29.99 each
1 - X-Wing: Imperial Assault Carrier Expansion Pack (New, Board Games, Fantasy Flight Games) at $34.99 each

$107.25 - SubTotal
-$3.22 - Customer Reward 3.00% off Non-Singles
$0.00 - Standard -- Free Shipping
-------------------------------
$104.03 - Total

GLORY!!!

:lol:  :wub:  :D 

You guys might want to zoom on over while it last... they got a lot of the small expansions for $7 too... wow-just-great!

^_^ 

Edited by Joe Boss Red Seven
ViscerothSWG, Crabbok and BigH20 like this

Yup... 8 ships for $104 delivered in a week'ish... and two of them are huge ships for glorious X-EPIC! (you kind of have to count the Ghost as a huge ship... don't cha?)

:)

Yeah... and they always do it at the end of the month.  Payday is always the 1st... ain't got time to wait around and see if there is gonna be a special on X-Wing the last week of the month... so I miss out on some really good deals sometimes.  I guess thems the breaks...

#firstworldproblems

Yeah... and they always do it at the end of the month.  Payday is always the 1st... ain't got time to wait around and see if there is gonna be a special on X-Wing the last week of the month... so I miss out on some really good deals sometimes.  I guess thems the breaks...

#firstworldproblems

I know Brah... I am going to make a BIG pot of chicken soup and and go buy some ham and cheese and be a church-mouse $$$ wise for the next five days but it it was too good of a sale to pass up in these ass-mo-dee-times!

:lol:

That kind of discount is just sickening, so far beyond what will ever be possible in Europe.

It'd probably still beat European prices with the international postage.   :(

Probably would, shipping is at least 60, 70 dollars, but I'm not risking that with fragile stuff. Return shipments would be hell.

It's Miniature Market's turn for a sale. Looks like most/all of X-Wing/Armada/Imp Assault are in the list. Even Rebellion gets a discount.

Is anything actually discounted, or is that just MM's regular price?  Pretty sure I picked up Rebellion from them for $65 when it first released, though maybe it was $75.

It's discounted. They emailed everyone a sales sheet that shows retail price, their normal price, and this sale price. If an item says Launch Sale in it's title, it's discounted more than usual.

**** you, Joe - my order from this sale won't ship till tomorrow...but it will have my copy of Imperials Vets in it...

Send me Dat RED Defender Brah... do a cool solid and such.

:D

I would, Joe, but we BOTH know it would be wrong of me to support your plastic crack habit.  I really wouldn't be helping you, big guy. I know it would feel like it, but it wouldn't be help.

Besides, you'll appreciate it all the more when you buy it with your own hard earned money ;)

Edited by Bojanglez

**** you, Joe - my order from this sale won't ship till tomorrow...but it will have my copy of Imperials Vets in it...

Send me Dat RED Defender Brah... do a cool solid and such.

:D

I would, Joe, but we BOTH know it would be wrong of me to support your plastic crack habit.  I really wouldn't be helping you, big guy. I know it would feel like it, but it wouldn't be help.

Besides, you'll appreciate it all the more when you buy it with your own hard earned money ;)

:mellow:

giphy.gif

Bojanglez likes this

Pshhhhh, Newb!  You could have saved another $1.78 had you googled for a CSI promo code   :P

:lol:

:P

Pshhhhh, Newb!  You could have saved another $1.78 had you googled for a CSI promo code   :P

Edited by Bojanglez
Joe Boss Red Seven likes this