Sign in to follow this  
voidstate

Yavin Open Pregistration. A Polite Reminder.

So the only mention of the deadline is on the page you have to go to to do the thing you didn't know the deadline for?

I foresee some issues with this.

No, it's in the PDF they emailed to all participants on 14 April.  That's where I found out about it and that's why I registered last week.

Not mentioned in the one I received on that day.

http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/downloads/xwing.pdf

they just extended the pre-reg deadline until monday 30th.  they also now allow you to change your list until the day before the tournament. 

there is now no excuse not to do this!

they just extended the pre-reg deadline until monday 30th.  they also now allow you to change your list until the day before the tournament. 

Cool, though I reeeeeeally hope they send a reminder email around to everyone. I doubt people are avoiding it on purpose.

Where did you hear this? It still says the 26th (today) on the UK Games Expo page.

Where did you hear this? It still says the 26th (today) on the UK Games Expo page.

yeah where did you hear this? and changing list does that include changing faction the works?