Polda

Polda's X-Wing Repaints - Image heavy

112 posts in this topic

Even though today is Monday,my sermon is: you have been blessed with a gift from the Creator of the universe.!!! Thank you for sharing.

Excellent repaints Polda! How you got them to match up so perfectly, I'll never know!

----------------------------------------
But seriously, we expect great things from you. We shall be watching with great interest.

Polda and SOLAR FLARE like this

Aaaaaaaaaaand now I want some space chocolate. THANKS @SOLAR FLARE !

These look great Polda! The only thing I would I would add would be a fine line of a different color on the wing for each ship between the dark brown and the tan just to distinguish each ship from one another. But that's if they were my ships. I get mixed up very easily when I have multiple ships of the same kind.

As it is, it looks like there's at least one ship (second picture, lower right) that has blue panels next to the engines that the others don't.

Edited by Force Majeure
SOLAR FLARE likes this

On 7/21/2017 at 6:45 PM, Force Majeure said:

Aaaaaaaaaaand now I want some space chocolate. THANKS @SOLAR FLARE !

These look great Polda! The only thing I would I would add would be a fine line of a different color on the wing for each ship between the dark brown and the tan just to distinguish each ship from one another. But that's if they were my ships. I get mixed up very easily when I have multiple ships of the same kind.

As it is, it looks like there's at least one ship (second picture, lower right) that has blue panels next to the engines that the others don't.

All still work in progress. In the state they are now, those little boxes at the back of the wings are used as subtle numbering. Those panels in blue I tried, did not like and removed. Instead I put dark grey on the large panel in the middle of each wing. Now I am experimenting with having a good canopy color so that it's not just blue like the engines. 
There are also some yellow/black warning stripes around the engine on top and the open panel on the right wing.  

I should hopefully be done today/tomorrow at which point I can move on to a Wookie Cruiser.

Edited by Polda

Like cockroaches*, they are multiplying! 

(* = but like, you know, AWESOME cockroaches) 

On 21/07/2017 at 9:35 PM, SOLAR FLARE said:

Bombing-space-chocolate! Sry, could not resist 😉

I had a similar reaction. 

SOLAR FLARE likes this