You Look Like A Nail

You Look Like A Nail's Painted Spaceships Emporium

Painted a second YV-666!  Why, you ask?  Because it was there!

GkKXbKv.jpg

okmj8fi.jpg

aIerlio.jpg

Here's the pair:

Jatxcjq.jpg

What do you do with two YV-666, you ask?  Well, you do this:

https://raithos.github.io/?f=Scum and Villainy&d=v5!s!155:-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1:;155:-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1:;143:-1,-1,-1,-1,-1:;143:-1,-1,-1,-1,-1:;143:-1,-1,-1,-1,-1:&sn=Naked Junk&obs=

Yeah, I'm bad at X-Winging.

Okay, so, Resistance.

Originally I wasn't going to fly Resistance, or FO.  I like the new movies a lot but I didn't have a ton of those ships and I figured 3 factions is probably enough.  But then I started playing with my son, who loves Kylo Ren, so apparently I was going to fly Resistance after all.  And, it turns out, they're a really interesting faction with some cool stuff going on.  Also, and this is the relevant bit, this presents the first opportunity to design a new faction paintscheme since I started playing X-Wing in the first place.

Really like how this one came out and I'm looking forward to doing up more ships in this scheme.

OnOU4ZD.jpg

inTm0vp.jpg

VIFQibc.jpg

ykxBN0o.jpg

NZC3rRV.jpg

Edited by You Look Like A Nail
Updating pics

The colors remind me of that one racing ship in the SW Resistance show.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  They're a little darker though I think.  The original inspiration actually started with the ship from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Another X-Wing.  This was actually a repaint of a repaint, I had one T-70 done in my Rebel colours.

O1hzwYj.jpg

JU6BelF.jpg

9Y5rqDS.jpg