Sign in to follow this  
Panz3r

Panz3r Repaints! (Updated when I finish new ships)

stunning.. is that Imperial emblem freehand??  :blink:     the battle damage and reflections in the cockpit windshields are truly lovely.  you, sir, are a master at your craft, sir!

Nice! Very nice! Especially the Tie with the partial Imp markings.

Thanks!!

stunning.. is that Imperial emblem freehand?? :blink: the battle damage and reflections in the cockpit windshields are truly lovely. you, sir, are a master at your craft, sir!

Haha thanks! No the emblems are not freehand. I use an airbrush and a stencil but put in the effort to make them not look stenciled :)

Reflections in cockpit windows?!

I'll never paint again you sonuvab***h.

Seriously, though nice work. Your commission plans will be a resounding success!

Thanks! I really appreciate it! The reflections are time consuming but enjoyable to do!

I absolutely adore that tie advanced proto type. The reflection is sick. Your Imperial logos are on point as well.

Thanks! It's such a good ship that it needed paint love!

Edited by Panz3r

ah.. airbrush and stencil.. why didn't I think of that..  I do a lot of freehand with extremely fine detail brushes, so naturally assumed...

in any case, still stellar work..  :)

Stunning paintjobs, but the blue glow on back of the TIE bothers me a bit, why is the reactor glowing and not the engines? :P

Haha probably because I had no clue that was just the reactor and not the engines haha!

ah.. airbrush and stencil.. why didn't I think of that..  I do a lot of freehand with extremely fine detail brushes, so naturally assumed...

in any case, still stellar work..  :)

Nice! Any of your stuff posted?

none of it is XWing stuff (yet!) - it's all GW stuff for 40K and BloodBowl, so I don't want to pollute this forum with that kind of stuff...

spent the morning watching videos on magnetizing my ships to the stands though.. definitely going to give that a go!

The commission painting site is live!

My opening post on the main forums:

"Heya!  I'd like to announcing the opening of my painting commission site.  We're new in the market (though not new to painting minis) and hopefully offering something a bit different than your standard x wing painting services.  We are hoping to specialize in producing minis that look a bit different from whats out there in the xwing world.

https://panzerpainting.wordpress.com/

Feel free to click on the link and take a look around.  Ask me any questions or let me know if you want to book something.  We're a small operation, at 1-2 people, located in British Columbia, Canada.  We pride ourselves on producing one of a kind paint jobs that you won't see elsewhere.  Given our small team, work we take on will be fairly limited.

As a note to the admins, I hope this is OK that I post this here.  It seems like the best spot for exposure.  The painting forums are still a bit empty while it picks up steam."

Edited by Panz3r

The commission painting site is live!

My opening post on the main forums:

"Heya!  I'd like to announcing the opening of my painting commission site.  We're new in the market (though not new to painting minis) and hopefully offering something a bit different than your standard x wing painting services.  We are hoping to specialize in producing minis that look a bit different from whats out there in the xwing world.

https://panzerpainting.wordpress.com/

Feel free to click on the link and take a look around.  Ask me any questions or let me know if you want to book something.  We're a small operation, at 1-2 people, located in British Columbia, Canada.  We pride ourselves on producing one of a kind paint jobs that you won't see elsewhere.  Given our small team, work we take on will be fairly limited.

As a note to the admins, I hope this is OK that I post this here.  It seems like the best spot for exposure.  The painting forums are still a bit empty while it picks up steam."

Please be advised that self promotion of personal businesses may be frowned upon by the FFG staff.

Thanks for sharing your fine work with the community.

:)

I opened the thread and at first brush thought .oO(Theme/Scheme isn't my cup of tea, I'm too much of a lorehore... technique is very impressive however)Oo.

Then I got to the TIE cockpits... yeah, I'm stealing that dude. That's awesome. I will be sure and quick to give credit to my inspiration and when I recover my pics to start a thread in here I'll link to your stuff. (Zat okay?)

teach us how to do that reflection please.

Hahaha, If I find some free time, next time I do one Ill take some step by step photos.

I opened the thread and at first brush thought .oO(Theme/Scheme isn't my cup of tea, I'm too much of a lorehore... technique is very impressive however)Oo.

Then I got to the TIE cockpits... yeah, I'm stealing that dude. That's awesome. I will be sure and quick to give credit to my inspiration and when I recover my pics to start a thread in here I'll link to your stuff. (Zat okay?)

Haha no worries, Enjoy! and thanks!

For reference, the red parts are the engines.

Hahah thanks yeah! I researched it an touched it up appropriately!