Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JsBingley

Is the Arkham Horror LCG the end of LotR LCG?

372 posts in this topic

Arkham Horror LCG is also a coop LCG.

The Star War LCG was once a coop LCG, but redesigned.

Are two coop LCGs too many for FFG?

Does FFG have enough designers for the upcoming LCG?

Will Nate be the designer of AH LCG?

Is it the end of LotR LCG?

The Product code of the Ruin of Belegost is MEC63, the Grey Haven is MEC47,

there're room for the dreamchasing cycle(48-53), The return of the King saga(54, 55), one deluxe(56), and one more cycle(57-62)

But the delayed previews of the dreamchasing cycle seems to show the dead end of the game.

I hope the AH LCG is just the line of COC LCG.

Trialus likes this

He means Call of Cthulhu LCG.

I don't think he does, as CoC LCG is not a co-op, but dueling game. And it's also already discontinued.

OP, mind elaborating on that Arkham Horror LCG you're talking about?

Robin Graves likes this

He does have a point about the product codes though. Is it normal for a POD scenario to have a number that advanced than current cycle releases?

He does have a point about the product codes though. Is it normal for a POD scenario to have a number that advanced than current cycle releases?

I think yes, Massing at Osgiliath is MEC15 (should have been 5) and Battle of Lake Town is 35 (should have been 17)

I think yes, Massing at Osgiliath is MEC15 (should have been 5) and Battle of Lake Town is 35 (should have been 17)

Not sure at the prudence of engaging this discussion, but might this not imply that a further cycle is indeed planned, and the game is thus alivealiveALIVE? ;)

cornishlee likes this

Not sure at the prudence of engaging this discussion, but might this not imply that a further cycle is indeed planned, and the game is thus alivealiveALIVE? ;)

Obviously we are discussing for fun! :)

The point is that I would like more than a full cycle after the end of the Sagas :D

Obviously we are discussing for fun! :)

The point is that I would like more than a full cycle after the end of the Sagas :D

Either way, there will be a lot more nightmare content to come...

And I could see myself replaying many of the scenarios even if they stopped producing content.

shosuko and cornishlee like this

The only, only, only good reason I could stand Lotr to stop would be à coop Cthulu Lcg

How's that's a reason to stop LotR? =O

It's like stopping Star Wars LCG because of Game of Thrones LCG.

cornishlee likes this

The only, only, only good reason I could stand Lotr to stop would be à coop Cthulu Lcg

How's that's a reason to stop LotR? =O

It's like stopping Star Wars LCG because of Game of Thrones LCG.

Good point.

Another good point, for me at least, is I love Tolkien and couldn't care less about Lovecraft.

cornishlee likes this

LOTR LCG is massively popular. If FFG quits developing this game any time in the near future, I will never buy any FFG products again, and that is a promise.