Sign in to follow this  
Flyingbrick

Zuckuss + 2x uboats

Ok would like to know what and how this list may fare with the current meta,ty.

Zuckuss+ fcs+4-lom+misthunter+tractor beam

2x contracted scouts with feedback array+deadeye+overclocked r4+ extra munitions+ plasma munitions.

Thanks for your input all.

iv flown something similar. its a strong all around list. ive used 2 headhunter or Palob in place of zuckuss. iv found that feedback array is really strong vs imperial aces/palp aces.

each variant has its strengths/weaknesses.

2 headhunter/feedback array gives u valuable blockers vs high ps ships and can be employed vs enemy scouts (although it takes skill and guile to pull off)

palob/TLT gives u a nice counter to enemy scout lists as it shuts down deadeye (if u get him into range2 when needed)

zuckuss/FCS imo is stronger vs rebel lists such as dash-ghost and other low agility big ships. zuckuss melts low agility ships like butter.

Feedback Array is strongest with 3-4 ships using it. thats why i like the 2x scout + 2x headhunter variant. you know u have a strong game vs imp aces/palp aces.

if ur seeing more large ships in ur meta, go with zuckuss. 

Edited by The_Brown_Bomber

Hey that is a good idea adding 2 head hunters to that list for the feedback array. Tbh i did make this list for a local spring event this last weekend and it really does melt palp aces rather harshly.I do like it but i also know it has some counters and figured some other variants are out there verses other lists.  I will try what you suggested Brown Bomber. Thanks to everyone that has added their input and i am taking notes on what i may do better or change for this list's weaknesses.

Ok just noticed the thread's title was changed. Mods. sorry if it was offensive in some way.  Yet can i have this list named the flying brick list?  plezzzz  ;)

Edited by Flyingbrick