Sign in to follow this  
eorltheyoung

AAR - NY/Selden Regionals

Stasy - Ha! yeah it went poorly for him to say the least, I think there were two occasions in that game where I got EXACTLY the correct amount of damage to destroy his ships in a single salvo

Madaghmire - yeah man looking forward to it, and I'm kicking myself for not using Riekken. Imagine if, against your list, my MC30's got to fire back against your raiders? 

Stasy - Ha! yeah it went poorly for him to say the least, I think there were two occasions in that game where I got EXACTLY the correct amount of damage to destroy his ships in a single salvo

Madaghmire - yeah man looking forward to it, and I'm kicking myself for not using Riekken. Imagine if, against your list, my MC30's got to fire back against your raiders?

Yeah Rieekan makes it rough.

I totally agree with point 3 (**** you Lando!!) and point 5 "The Armada community is filled with a super group of players, and I'm grateful that I got into this game."

Very nice write up!  Congrats on the "stuff."  Man I want those dice!

Lol, he's a gambler though... was playing a game last week where lando turned my ISD's 8 damage into 10 damage !!! Only then to skip out on my opponent and leave him hanging.... what a no good, double crossing, son of a...

I totally agree with point 3 (**** you Lando!!) and point 5 "The Armada community is filled with a super group of players, and I'm grateful that I got into this game."

Lol, he's a gambler though... was playing a game last week where lando turned my ISD's 8 damage into 10 damage !!! Only then to skip out on my opponent and leave him hanging.... what a no good, double crossing, son of a...

Trollolololol. F'cking Lando!

shakes fist

Hey guys, I finished my AAR for the Selden regional from this past weekend, you can read it over at WWPD, hope you enjoy!

http://www.wwpd.net/2016/05/the-rookies-regional-experience.html

Nice write up. I'm the Matt you faced off in Round 1. My biggest mistake was leaving my gunship too far away from my MC80 and my carrier so I could overlap your torpedo death ships with a few firing arcs. You punished me for it, that's for sure. 

And speed zero facing a brace of black and blue dice sucks.