Sign in to follow this  
charlesanakin

Suicide Dash?

i did for a little while.  

it sounds so good doesnt it?  3 attack... can't be dodged....

except PS7 sucks when dodgy Imp aces are a dime a dozen.  and Im not sure PS9 Dash is maneuverable enough.  

However, if i were to try it again.. I'd do Outrider, ABC, VI, rec spec, engine.  wish rebels had a Dengar

Here's an interesting idea off the top of my head:

Dash Rendar (36)

+ Outrider (5)

+ Autoblaster (5)

+ Kanan Jarrus (3)

+ Push the Limit (3)

Jake Farrell (24)

+ A-Wing Test Pilot (0)

+ Push the Limit (3)

+ Proton Rockets (3)

+ Autothrusters (2)

+ Veteran Instincts (1)

Prototype Pilot/Chardaan Refit (15)

The Proto can help block and keep aces where Dash can get at them with the Cannon. Jake and his Prockets can help in the damage race against big things that would otherwise out-damage Dash. Between the two of them, they can dance around slower, lower PS enemies.

I like your dash build shaidown - but I just totted it up and it comes in at 54pts. Phew.

How about a budget version, at only a 'mere' 41pts? :D

Wild Space Fringer (41) YT-2400 Freighter (30), Autoblaster (5), Intelligence Agent (1), Outrider (5), Guidance Chips (0)

I have played against the ABC Outrider/Dash.  It is pretty annoying, and creates a large hole of "Don't go here" because you have to consider the possible roll locations.  But as was mentioned, most Aces have what they need to avoid the reverse doughnut hole and kill him before its too big of a deal.

I would consider Intelligence Agent if I were to play it though, since you can more easily block off their movement lanes if you at least know where their initial maneuver is going.