Sign in to follow this  
Babaganoosh

Custom Card League: Submit your entries now!

Wow.  totally missed the submission for the hunter killer concussion missile.  Same price as the homing missile (already the best missile if you can afford it), and better in every single way (focus instead of TL to fire, don't spend token to fire, same dice, same range, still can't use evade tokens, AND you get to add a crit if you hit?).  That's costed way too cheap for what you get...

I call for IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION!

Who wants that Nubian Design Collective crap anyway...  A-type Stiletto 

(For those dead set on misreading everything I say - It's my card.)

Edited by gabe69velasquez

What if i made it "When attacking or defending, you may spend a stress token to re-roll up to two dice."?

I like it a lot more, personally.

EDIT: Okkaaaaaaaay i redid some stuff. 

7e0037ec989618e24dc22dabb7c9477a.png

3e3b67921cdd3561c24e0ae30ce0d607.png

28c7a4203b6d26b5f6e13f29cf81805e.png

7d8a774287c324ec914b99de0ae55149.png

I also made a new EPT! Cause....why not?

I have been trying to figure out how to word the same idea for the upgrade card.

Well, since we're all talking about prequel ships, how about this*:

NAEN7dk.jpg

GUSLrsZ.jpg

I highly mobile ship that can dodge about anything. Unfortunately for the pilot, it's hyper-mobility is about the only thing that keeps him from being space dust.

*Yes I know this ship could work for all 3 factions, I just chose Empire because we know Vader flew his for a while before the Advanced

**Yes I know if it were released as an Imperial ship, it would have an Imperial Astromech slot as opposed to a normal one.

The problem with slam is that it has to be the same speed as your manuever, the Eta-2 should not be restricted to that, otherwise, pretty much perfect, needs target-lock and u-turns, but its still really good.

26416161083_f59801ddc4_z.jpg

How many bases does the Nebulon have?

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/185687-epic-game-with-nebulon-b-frigate/?p=1746294

http://images3.sw-cdn.net/product/picture/625x465_5561842_2675595_1459329272.jpg

http://media.wix.com/ugd/f7465e_df30b1ec82b047dcb9a747a9cf540cdc.pdf

I don't personally own one, but they are out there. Depends where you buy it from I guess.

Edited by gabe69velasquez

I don't understand the point of "Piggy's" ability...

His pilot ability lets him wait until after the enemy has modified their dice to decide whether or not he should spend tokens modifying his dice.

So for example if he's shooting a tie fighter and rolls three blanks, he can wait until the tie rolls their green dice, and spends focus or evade tokens before Piggy decides to use a target lock or focus tokens. If the tie tolls three natural evades, then piggy holds onto his tokens. If the tie blanks out, piggy spends his tokens to push damage through.

from what i understand in most cases the defender rolls and modifies dice after the attacker

Just one card, so uncomparable to previous posts.

Still it is something I've tested and it works fine for TIE Interceptors, especially non-elite pilots who already have more use for Royal Guard title.

FINAL SUBMISSION:

TIEin.png

EDIT - added limits to the PS value. "Final" to include bonus from VI or Adaptability. Perhaps not too nice, but it is meant for weaker - mid level pilots, not the best of the best and Fel is already good enough.

the stress would counteract fel's PTL though i would give him a focus, i feel for fel it's a worse PTL

I don't understand the point of "Piggy's" ability...

His pilot ability lets him wait until after the enemy has modified their dice to decide whether or not he should spend tokens modifying his dice.

So for example if he's shooting a tie fighter and rolls three blanks, he can wait until the tie rolls their green dice, and spends focus or evade tokens before Piggy decides to use a target lock or focus tokens. If the tie tolls three natural evades, then piggy holds onto his tokens. If the tie blanks out, piggy spends his tokens to push damage through.

from what i understand in most cases the defender rolls and modifies dice after the attacker

So the normal order is:

Attacker rolls attack dice

Defender modifies attack dice

Attacker modifies attack dice

Defender rolls defense dice

Attacker modifies defense dice

Defender modifies defense dice

What piggy is designed to do is move the 'Attacker modifies attack dice' to the end of the queue:

Attacker rolls attack dice

Defender modifies attack dice

Defender rolls defense dice

Attacker modifies defense dice

Defender modifies defense dice

So basically you get to see exactly what greens they end up with before you decide if you want to spend tokens to modify your attack.

Edited by VanderLegion