Sign in to follow this  
FSD

Bespin Gambit shipping now!!!

Well sheeeeeit. Really wanted to get the remaining stuff I had left to paint caught up before it hit. But I can suck it up for Bossky Bossk and Lando.

Edited by brystrom

Dude...this means we can use tBG for GenCon competition!  That could really affect the meta!

I did some playtesting with Bossk last night (with Under Duress), and wow...let's just say that my son has learned not to EVER clump his forces EVER AGAIN.  :)

Well sheeeeeit. Really wanted to get the remaining stuff I had left to paint caught up before it hit. But I can suck it up for Bossky Bossk and Lando.

Well you might have a week to paint before it hits the shelves.  At least that seemed to be the turn around from shipping to my local game store.

I noticed that early this morning, but had no idea what the turn around typically is between shipping and finding it on store shelves.

Also, a Rebels character in my Imperial Assault feels out of place...

Edited by Arttemis

Can't wait to get Bossk.

EDIT:  Just notice that all Bespin stuff has disappeared from Amazon.  I wonder if this relates to their new selling rules. 

Edited by Rikalonius