Sign in to follow this  
Futant420

If you could remove one scum ship from the game, which one would it be?

Title says it all. Which one would you tell to hit the bricks?

I'd boot the seek. The mangler is ok, but the ship is a bit lackluster.

Honorable mention to the kerblaxis. That thing is pretty useless for 100pt dm's.

...remove from the game? Why? Game elements that aren't used don't do any harm, and they can be "fixed".

I'm trying to even up my OT faction ship types at 10. OCD and storage and all. I agree that neither are hurting the game.

I would not boot a scum ship from the game. If I had to I would boot the Y-wing just for faction flavor.

But...but the Y-wing is my favorite non TIE non Imperial!

Poor Y-wing.

Don't boot any scums, they are still behind the other factions in number of ships, and definitely behind in unique ships. Better to jettison the Firespray from Imps and HWKs from Rebs and call it a day.

I would not boot a scum ship from the game. If I had to I would boot the Y-wing just for faction flavor.

But...but the Y-wing is my favorite non TIE non Imperial!

Poor Y-wing.

Don't boot any scums, they are still behind the other factions in number of ships, and definitely behind in unique ships. Better to jettison the Firespray from Imps and HWKs from Rebs and call it a day.

The Firespray? Fett? The best known scum bounty hunter from the OT? Probably not.

Honorable mention to the kerblaxis. That thing is pretty useless for 100pt dm's.

**** the 100 point mentality... FOREVERS!!!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

SCUM%252520HUTT%252520KERAXE.png BOO%2BTOPIC%2B2.png  SCUM%252520HUTT%252520CARTEL%252520SCYK.

SCUM%252520HUTT%252520%252520CARTEL%2525

I bet the OP made this topic hoping everyone would say 'CONTRACTED SCOUT'.

Nope.  Scum for life.

Nope, it belongs to a BH/Merc that, however briefly, was in the OT. I started playing this game for the OT ships. Hence me not really wanting the new stuff. Also, as I have given up competitve x-wing, I really could care about the all that QQing

I don't know what either of those ships you mention are.  I've never heard of them before.

...remove from the game? Why? Game elements that aren't used don't do any harm, and they can be "fixed".

I'm trying to even up my OT faction ship types at 10. OCD and storage and all. I agree that neither are hurting the game.

Hmm. In that case, I'd drop the Scyk. Thematically I think the Scyk and the Kihraxz are the weakest parts of your collection, since they're at the tenuous edge of the extended universe. And of those two, the Scyk is by far the less effective fighter as represented in X-wing, so I'd kick it out and keep the Kihraxz.

Scum is the faction that needs ships removed the least. If we're going to ban ships, we should start with imperials or rebels.

We could remove the 2400. Get rid of Dash, no one will miss leebo or the generics.

As much as I love Alpha Squadrons, we could ban the TIE Interceptor. Get rid of Soontir.

Let's also ban the Decimator. Get good and stop playing turrets.

HEL-YOU-SEZ!!!

:angry:  :huh:  :lol:

... Oh Gecko, my wonderful Star Brah!

Don't worry about me Bossman - look at the smack ol' Snicker-Snack is talking about your beloved Hutt Cartels!

Thematically I think the Scyk and the Kihraxz are the weakest parts of your collection, since they're at the tenuous edge of the extended universe...

For shame, Vorpal Sword.  For shame.

Edited by FTS Gecko