Sign in to follow this  
Melil13

LFGM Dark Heresy 2nd Ed Roll20 Game (Saturday 10PM)

I have a very strict time slot for any type of RPG games. So i decided to build a group around my time slot and try to find us a GM. I would love to run through some of the prewritten books as i have yet to play any of them (including most of DH1s).

To create a standard for any games that develop:

Rolling stats as per book

Core and enemies within

Only one psyker (maybe 2 based on group)

For any GMs who may be interested i have close to 100 Tokens already made and am working on adding a variety of different maps. I would of course be up for helping create any tokens or maps necessary to help a GM run his particular game as well.

I just cant find the time to sit down and dedicate the time to GM an actual game. Alot of these are from the game i GMed previously that ran short because of my Work/School/Family life.

Players May Also Apply Below with character Concepts, and focus. Players will only be picked after a GM has been determined.

IE: I want to Play an Imperial Guardsman, I want him to focus on social and investigation skills.