Sign in to follow this  
shadeleader

The Real Problem with PS9 Poe Dameron....

So FFG add 2 points more for same pilot, just so it can have pilot level 9? That's stupid and lame. For 32 points I can have Poe on pilotlevel 10 with veteran instinct. One point different and less with old Poe.

I really can't see any use with this new Poe. 9 is to low for Poe. 10 is better.

So FFG add 2 points more for same pilot, just so it can have pilot level 9? That's stupid and lame. For 32 points I can have Poe on pilotlevel 10 with veteran instinct. One point different and less with old Poe.

I really can't see any use with this new Poe. 9 is to low for Poe. 10 is better.

PTL/BB-8 says hi.

Nothing is sacred bar the thematics of "canon".

It is all there to be retold in a new way.

I went to Ep 4 four times as a four year old. Really. Been a great fan of Star Wars all my life, I close my eyes to do important things well; I love the direction that Disney are taking it now because that direction appears to be far far away from the Vong. And that vas vere it vent Vong.

The Europeans had never won a world cup outside a European time zone until Brazil. And **** the Germans did it well.

New horizons approach, embrace them or be consumed by bitterness (as I once was).

Does Muon usually add visible but technically unspoiled cards to vassal? It will be very interesting to see what Ps9 Poe does to the meta. But that title will hit some imp favorites extremely hard.

He's done it before, so yes it's possible.

I love the direction that Disney are taking it now because that direction appears to be far far away from the Vong. And that vas vere it vent Vong.

I'm about 80% sure the new trilogy will be about Snoke trying to defeat the Vong.

EP:IX ends with the Vong appearance and a cliffhanger to rage the SW community to see the Extended Trilogy. PT -> OT -> ST -> ET

Prior to the announcement of Heroes of the Rebellion, there were only two ways to qualify for a Pilot Skill of 9.

1. Be a prophesied cyborg Sith Lord who was the only human capable of podracing competitively.

2. Come from Corellia

That's right. Wedge Antilles. Soontir Fel. Han Solo. Dengar. All Corellians. And while we don't know with any certainty that Talonbane Cobra is Corellian, we don't know that he isn't, either.

But Poe Dameron? Poe Dameron is definitively NOT Corellian. We know Poe Dameron grew up on Yavin IV.

Disney continues to destroy the sanctity of this once-great game.

Must be something in the water

I love the direction that Disney are taking it now because that direction appears to be far far away from the Vong. And that vas vere it vent Vong.

I'm about 80% sure the new trilogy will be about Snoke trying to defeat the Vong.

EP:IX ends with the Vong appearance and a cliffhanger to rage the SW community to see the Extended Trilogy. PT -> OT -> ST -> ET

As long as it was directed well, and written more cohesively, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

To be fair, Talonbane Cobra is supposedly the Dread Pirate Roberts of Star Wars. The original may die, but he lives on when someone else assumes the mantle. So no one has ever seen his face, they just ask him to do something and he says, "As you wish".

I thought he said "Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning"

Prior to the announcement of Heroes of the Rebellion, there were only two ways to qualify for a Pilot Skill of 9.

1. Be a prophesied cyborg Sith Lord who was the only human capable of podracing competitively.

2. Come from Corellia

That's right. Wedge Antilles. Soontir Fel. Han Solo. Dengar. All Corellians. And while we don't know with any certainty that Talonbane Cobra is Corellian, we don't know that he isn't, either.

But Poe Dameron? Poe Dameron is definitively NOT Corellian. We know Poe Dameron grew up on Yavin IV.

Disney continues to destroy the sanctity of this once-great game.

Destroy, deshmoy. Can you even possibly imagine how ANY Star Wars movies would get made if Disney was beholden to the thirty-odd years of fiction to keep story lines intact?!? Besides, each faction has TWO PS 9 pilots, except for the resistance and the First Order. Now the Resistance has one PS 9. I don't fly the new ships personally (I'm an OT guy), but eventually the resistance and FO will have enough ships to become their own distinct and separate factions, and will be segregated from mixing with rebel/imperial lists. But that's a while away yet. Fly the ships you want to fly, unless you're in the competitive scene, then follow the meta, you must. FLY CASUAL!

They also coincidentally other than talon bane have to be human. And male. And lemme stop there before I say the rest of the spiel. Anyway. All human.

Wedge

Poe

Anakin

Soontir

Han

in the next movie the empire builds a cube spaceship with an ultimate weapon, but BB-8 finds secret plans detailing a weak maintenance entrance vent in the hull, through which Rey will fly and destroy the cube, piloting a falcon with a triangular radar dish, then we'll have a new expansion pack with Rey at PS9 but same ability, and a new falcon with the updated triangular dish, then we'll have a woman at PS 9, so that FFG is not accused of sexism.

Edited by XBear

This Poe goes to eleven.

I feel like the strongest option for 9 Poe is VI. Cranking him up to 11 would be what makes him the most dangerous and opens up the most options for him. 

At 11 the most likely candidates he would face are Vader, Wedge, and Hans; a maybe Cobra. Fel's happy chilling at 9 with PTL. 

Black One is what I wished Expert Handling also entailed (proc off boost option) but it's also a nice Support skill.