Sign in to follow this  
TheMoonLord

The illicit.

I'M SO LATE. But, there is an illicit in the resistance expansion that is large ship only and gives slam. Nothing else known yet, but possibilites include Firesprays, IG-2000, and the new falcon. 

I'M SO LATE. But, there is an illicit in the resistance expansion that is large ship only and gives slam. Nothing else known yet, but possibilites include Firesprays, IG-2000, and the new falcon. 

Yup, looks like it. The rest of text makes it look like something else happens when you use the action.

I do hope that the Illicit SLAM isn't limited to just Scum and Rebel large ships. Lamda needs some love too!

Imagine a Lamdas taking less than 4 round to turn around? Hope about Palpmobiles running away with straight 3 and then bank 3, roughly 10 ship lengths distance travelled?

The "Smuggling Compartment" that seems to added the Illicit slot seems limited to YT-1300s and probably YT-2400s (since there appears to be more room and is coming on a Rebel expansion), so probably no dice (yet) on additional slots for other factions. Sorry.

That being said, HLC Dash with a one-use SLAM action to get away from an ace in the donut hole? Yes, please!

I have been "squinting" at that card since release, the general consensus is that it is for more than one ship but it looks like the beginning of "only" following YT-1300. We shall see, I don't know if I see them adding it to the 2400 as well.

The "Smuggling Compartment" that seems to added the Illicit slot seems limited to YT-1300s and probably YT-2400s (since there appears to be more room and is coming on a Rebel expansion), so probably no dice (yet) on additional slots for other factions. Sorry.

That being said, HLC Dash with a one-use SLAM action to get away from an ace in the donut hole? Yes, please!

Though a little more risky, I like the idea of Super Dash having feedback array. Make them second guess even getting close.

Though a little more risky, I like the idea of Super Dash having feedback array. Make them second guess even getting close.

We don't know the details of smuggling compartment yet. It says "costs", so there seems some kind of restruction which Illicit or Illicits you can equip.

I have been "squinting" at that card since release, the general consensus is that it is for more than one ship but it looks like the beginning of "only" following YT-1300. We shall see, I don't know if I see them adding it to the 2400 as well.

Could be "or" as well.

I'm thinking it's got to be a one-use then discard kind of thing.  Sort of an emergency boost of some kind.