Sign in to follow this  
jodudeit

New Target Lock Tokens?

Looking at the spread of the contents of the new Heroes of the Resistance box, and there aren't any target lock tokens in it!

swx57_spread.png

Instead, at the bottom are three sets of new tokens. Maybe they're for missions, but maybe they are meant to be a new kind of target lock token. I don't see how they would work, though, since having two of the same token doesn't identify who has the lock and who is being locked on.

Some abilities refer to the color of the TL token they affect as well. While it is easy enough to figure out how things work to use third party tokens, I'd think that anything that actually ships with an expansion would need to stick to those colors. 

Edited by WWHSD

Interesting that the Arubesh tokens are A (orange - aurek), B (blue - besh), and C (purple - cresh) though.  Would be interesting if, over time, we could get a full set.

Looking at the spread of the contents of the new Heroes of the Resistance box, and there aren't any target lock tokens in it!

I don't see how they would work, though, since having two of the same token doesn't identify who has the lock and who is being locked on.

And that's how you know they're NOT Target Lock tokens...

The orange and blue tokens remind me of the shield icons from Star Wars Demolition (old playstation game).  I think the yellow one diverted part of the incoming blaster attacks to your shields, but don't remember what the blue one did.

Come on guys they are obviously Mission tokens .. if I had a dollar for all of the useless Junk tokens I've collected from various expansions I could buy 2 Imperial Raiders.

They are 100% mission tokens. Every large expansion has added a new mission.

Yup new mission tokens. Although those could be good use for action: upgrade tokens as well. I can see the orange for marksman ship. The Green for the +1 agility from bodyguard or biggs droid.