Sign in to follow this  
daddystabz

Post here when you find the Adventurer's Toolkit at your local store!!!!

Every time someone posts something here, my heart rate accelerates in excitement ("Oh REALLY? Someone's got it already?!").

Then... CRUSHING DISAPPOINTMENT. You pricks.

...Wait a minute... I'm doing the same thing!

Sorry.

Necrozius said:

Every time someone posts something here, my heart rate accelerates in excitement ("Oh REALLY? Someone's got it already?!").

Then... CRUSHING DISAPPOINTMENT. You pricks.

...Wait a minute... I'm doing the same thing!

Sorry.

Me too....lol.

And I will add to the CRUSHING DISAPOINTMENT..

Just got an email from FLGS that Adventure Toolkit and Dice Packs were postponed in Europe..

Half of January 2010 they said..

I need a hug llorando.gif

Sunatet said:

Just got an email from FLGS that Adventure Toolkit and Dice Packs were postponed in Europe..

/hug

Sunatet said:

That sux so hard, i was wanting/needing the tool kit before i start playing as have more than three players, and the only time i know my whole group can spare a good day or two is over xmas! Any reason why we are delayed getting ours through?

crimsonsun said:

That sux so hard, i was wanting/needing the tool kit before i start playing as have more than three players, and the only time i know my whole group can spare a good day or two is over xmas! Any reason why we are delayed getting ours through?

Yeah I need it too. One of my players wants to play a smuggler..

And some extra cards would be a bless..

No idea about reason, the message wrote only that it is postponed, and expected time of arrival in Europe is half of january 2010.

Looks like at least some of us will have to wait (urrrghhhh I hate waiting enfadado.gif).

Sunatet said:

Sunatet said:

Sounds wierd that FFG would postpone it in Europe, and loose hell of a lot of money by doing it serio.gif, sound more like the store really does not know and just took and answer out from thin air.

KjetilKverndokken said:

Sounds wierd that FFG would postpone it in Europe, and loose hell of a lot of money by doing it serio.gif, sound more like the store really does not know and just took and answer out from thin air.

Hope You are right.

The translation of the message is more or less here:

"Unfortunately, we received information about delay of addons for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. Both the Adventurer's Toolkit and Extra Dice Set will be on sale in Europe about mid-January 2010. (next is about possibility of canceling order, spliting it and alike, so I'm cutting it)" - not a word who was the person that send them the information of postponing.

Hopefully it will not take that long (this shop had the release date of core set put on half of december, and I got it last friday - 4 december).

Sunatet said:

crimsonsun said:

Yeah I need it too. One of my players wants to play a smuggler..

And some extra cards would be a bless..

No idea about reason, the message wrote only that it is postponed, and expected time of arrival in Europe is half of january 2010.

Looks like at least some of us will have to wait (urrrghhhh I hate waiting enfadado.gif).

really? My FLGS was expecting it a week before Christmas?! (By the 19th, they've been told)

UncleArkie said:

Well that does indeed seem rather off, I was informed in more than one of the central London stores that it would be here next week, yay! 

Do you mind telling me which london stores, as im only in kent two hours on the train might seem obsessive but you know i love my geeky toys!

Orc's Nest and Forbidden Planet both said next week. Kents not that far away, you need an extra player? I have my own group that I GM, but I really, really wanna try it out from a player perspective.