Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
daddystabz

Post here when you find the Adventurer's Toolkit at your local store!!!!

Recommended Posts

Every time someone posts something here, my heart rate accelerates in excitement ("Oh REALLY? Someone's got it already?!").

Then... CRUSHING DISAPPOINTMENT. You pricks.

...Wait a minute... I'm doing the same thing!

Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Necrozius said:

Every time someone posts something here, my heart rate accelerates in excitement ("Oh REALLY? Someone's got it already?!").

Then... CRUSHING DISAPPOINTMENT. You pricks.

...Wait a minute... I'm doing the same thing!

Sorry.

Me too....lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I will add to the CRUSHING DISAPOINTMENT..

Just got an email from FLGS that Adventure Toolkit and Dice Packs were postponed in Europe..

Half of January 2010 they said..

I need a hug llorando.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunatet said:

And I will add to the CRUSHING DISAPOINTMENT..

Just got an email from FLGS that Adventure Toolkit and Dice Packs were postponed in Europe..

Half of January 2010 they said..

I need a hug llorando.gif

/hug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunatet said:

And I will add to the CRUSHING DISAPOINTMENT..

Just got an email from FLGS that Adventure Toolkit and Dice Packs were postponed in Europe..

Half of January 2010 they said..

I need a hug llorando.gif

That sux so hard, i was wanting/needing the tool kit before i start playing as have more than three players, and the only time i know my whole group can spare a good day or two is over xmas! Any reason why we are delayed getting ours through?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

crimsonsun said:

That sux so hard, i was wanting/needing the tool kit before i start playing as have more than three players, and the only time i know my whole group can spare a good day or two is over xmas! Any reason why we are delayed getting ours through?

Yeah I need it too. One of my players wants to play a smuggler..

And some extra cards would be a bless..

No idea about reason, the message wrote only that it is postponed, and expected time of arrival in Europe is half of january 2010.

Looks like at least some of us will have to wait (urrrghhhh I hate waiting enfadado.gif).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunatet said:

And I will add to the CRUSHING DISAPOINTMENT..

Just got an email from FLGS that Adventure Toolkit and Dice Packs were postponed in Europe..

Half of January 2010 they said..

I need a hug llorando.gif

Sunatet said:

And I will add to the CRUSHING DISAPOINTMENT..

Just got an email from FLGS that Adventure Toolkit and Dice Packs were postponed in Europe..

Half of January 2010 they said..

I need a hug llorando.gif

 

Sounds wierd that FFG would postpone it in Europe, and loose hell of a lot of money by doing it serio.gif, sound more like the store really does not know and just took and answer out from thin air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KjetilKverndokken said:

Sounds wierd that FFG would postpone it in Europe, and loose hell of a lot of money by doing it serio.gif, sound more like the store really does not know and just took and answer out from thin air.

Hope You are right.

The translation of the message is more or less here:

"Unfortunately, we received information about delay of addons for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. Both the Adventurer's Toolkit and Extra Dice Set will be on sale in Europe about mid-January 2010. (next is about possibility of canceling order, spliting it and alike, so I'm cutting it)" - not a word who was the person that send them the information of postponing.

Hopefully it will not take that long (this shop had the release date of core set put on half of december, and I got it last friday - 4 december).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunatet said:

crimsonsun said:

 

That sux so hard, i was wanting/needing the tool kit before i start playing as have more than three players, and the only time i know my whole group can spare a good day or two is over xmas! Any reason why we are delayed getting ours through?

 

 

Yeah I need it too. One of my players wants to play a smuggler..

And some extra cards would be a bless..

No idea about reason, the message wrote only that it is postponed, and expected time of arrival in Europe is half of january 2010.

Looks like at least some of us will have to wait (urrrghhhh I hate waiting enfadado.gif).

 

really? My FLGS was expecting it a week before Christmas?! (By the 19th, they've been told)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UncleArkie said:

 Well that does indeed seem rather off, I was informed in more than one of the central London stores that it would be here next week, yay! 

Do you mind telling me which london stores, as im only in kent two hours on the train might seem obsessive but you know i love my geeky toys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Orc's Nest and Forbidden Planet both said next week. Kents not that far away, you need an extra player? I have my own group that I GM, but I really, really wanna try it out from a player perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...