Sign in to follow this  
ElitePilot

Seriously, where's YODA?

I am sure it has been asked or brought up before. But...seriously, where's YODA? How is he not in the game already as a crew card?

I'm not sure what his power would be, but i do keep thinking about how palpatine takes up 2 slots. Yoda could take up 0 slots, which would probably be overpowered by itself.  You would still have to have a crew slot to take him though.  There would have to be some other caveat, otherwise then i guess every ship with the crew slow would always take him.  Like i said, just something i keep thinking about.

What would yoda's power be? Cost? Etc?

When was Yoda ever on a spaceship during the Galactic Civil War?

The only answer i can come up with is who the F cares? Yoda is cool and fun.  Total buzzkill.

I would think yoda as a pilot is more ludicrous. But as a crew member...seems fine.

Edited by ElitePilot

Seriousley, where is Yoda? applies not only to X-Wing, but also to Imperial Assault.

In this game I would imagine him to be a crew, costing 3 points, with this on his card: "Rebel only Free action: You may force an enemy ship on the play area to do a barrel roll or a boost. Then assign a stress token to that ship if it is not stressed yet." This emphasises his control in the force when he is focused.

YariSamurai

Yoda [Crew] {2} (Rebel Only)

Once per round, when Emperor Palpatine changes an attack die, you may change it back to its original facing. This die may not be rerolled.

Obi Wan Kenobi (Crew) {0} (Rebel Only)

When an opponent uses Darth Vader's crew card ability against you, you may discard this card to negate Darth Vader's critical hit effect.

Edited by Hawkstrike

Yoda [Crew] {2} (Rebel Only)

Once per round, when Emperor Palpatine changes an attack die, you may change it back to its original facing. This die may not be rerolled.

Obi Wan Kenobi (Crew) {0} (Rebel Only)

When an opponent uses Darth Vader's crew card ability against you, you may discard this card to negate Darth Vader's critical hit effect.

Nope. Why have a card that is only useful if you are playing an imperial list that actually contains those cards?

I like the ETA-2 and think it would be a great ship to add in. It feels new enough but the famous pilots are all clone wars. I have 1 from shape ways and 1 from Starship battles miniatures game that is ok scale wise. Thing is teeny tiny.

Yoda as a pilot would probably be dodgey as all get out. As a crew he could certainly do the tractor beam thing. I'd like to see a little splash at least of the force here and there.

Edited by Rakky Wistol

Yoda's mini TIE from clone wars NEEDS to be in this game.

Or not.

Yoda could move ships like a tractor beam! As crew. That would be cool

Dude, dont spoil season six of clone wars to me yet!