Sign in to follow this  
Hexdot

Cats and lasers...

Beautiful spring night. 4 am. A fast visit to the toilet and a look throught the window...eyes in the night. A cat in my garden...mmmm. Who are you???. Ragtag and battlescared, a bad boy in the town. Ok. He looks into my eyes but no evade.

Laser time. My minis laser is not near, but an old army painter laser ruler is HERE. Your first laser chase, my dangerous friend. 5 minutes up and down. Killer mood. Well, my friend, you have won half a can of tuna. Will you return tonight?

And sorry, this was a 100% off topic but missed.

Edited by Hexdot

What if the baby looks up at you though?  

Also.  In dumb news today:  First thing I did with my new laser was hold it the wrong way and shine it for a second straight into my eye.  

Anyone know if this causes much damage?  

Also.  In dumb news today:  First thing I did with my new laser was hold it the wrong way and shine it for a second straight into my eye.  

If you play with it you could go blind

Beautiful spring night. 4 am. A fast visit to the toilet and a look throught the window...eyes in the night. A cat in my garden...mmmm. Who are you???. Ragtag and battlescared, a bad boy in the town. Ok. He looks into my eyes but no evade.

Laser time. My minis laser is not near, but an old army painter laser ruler is HERE. Your first laser chase, my dangerous friend. 5 minutes up and down. Killer mood. Well, my friend, you have won half a can of tuna. Will you return tonight?

And sorry, this was a 100% off topic but missed.

So now it knows why your name's Hexdot. ;)

If you play with it you could go blind

I tought that was for masturbation? ;):)