Sign in to follow this  
kezzzza

Found SPLIG

Yeah, similar thing for Serena when I was looking for her. One place had her for over $120. No. Just no.

I looked for her for a little over a year. FFG finally had her and she only cost me $15. Be patient,Splig will be available again.

Edited by UmarSlobberknocker

Well, he's a lieutenant that appears in 3 different campaigns, and also, due to "Splig's Revenge" can spawn almost in every quest in LoR campaign hahahaha  :P Anyway, I think you should follow Umar's advaice, I also had to wait for a year to get LotW and Serena. Now I own them both but took me a while. I'm still waiting for Alric and Zacharecth thou, I cannot find a place to buy them  :unsure:

Anyhow, I think only time will tell hahaha Good Luck with your search  :D

Edited by Volkren

To be honest, I want the three I am missing because the OCD part of my Brain is shouting at me to find them. But at that price, I can learn to live with disappointment in not finding him. :P

Man was so excited was in stock and free shipping in australia until i saw the price -- A$81.

WOW just wow cant spend that..

Wow.. I feel bad.. I bought mine in Footscray last week for $14 at the local FLGS

Now we need just wait, the original lieutenants are at print, probably launch together with Shards of Everdark.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

This is good news, all three of the packs I am missing are now on the "At the Printer" list.

On the boat now!

Wonderful. Progress is happening. :D

Now a question for all you FFG vets, how long does it take to get from the boat to retailers?

Shame on that business for trying to inflate the retail price. His availability at the moment may be low, but it's no excuse. The model will be printed and restocked in time, for the actual price. Be patient and perhaps shop directly from FFG's website.