Sign in to follow this  
FTS Gecko

HAPPY GAME OF THRONES DAY!

Any idea who's gonna bump him of? Sansa? The other Stark character I won't name because of spoilers? Brienne? Altough I'm secretly hoping Aria will one day pop up, go "What you did to my familiy..." and tear Ramsey a new one.

I kind of hope it's his dogs.

Would love Theon to finally take a bloody revenge, but at the moment pretty much the entire North wants Ramsey dead. I'm thinking he goes down raging under a mob of Northern swords.

Ghost ripping him a new one would work as well.

Edited by FTS Gecko

:(

That was brutal.

Ok what did he do this time? Don't tell me! Still have to watch ep 5! But whenever I see " :( " or "brutal" I'm assuming it's Ramsey doing effed up stuff.

Not... Ramsay.  He wasn't even in this episode.  It was... oh god.... I can't. It's too much.......

Ah Ok. Guess I'll see for myself tomorrow. *braces oneself*

Revised odds following the latest drama...

IN THE NORTH:

Sansa Stark - 100/1

Jon Snow - 99/1

Bran Stark - 99/1

Wun Wun - 50/1

Brienne of Tarth - 50/1

Tormund Giantsbane - 50/1

Davos Seaworth - 33/1

Meera Reed - 33/1 - a brave showing against incredible odds sees Meera's stock rise

Melisandre - 33/1

Ramsey Bolton - 25/1 - Ramsay's time is still numbered, but he's not done yet

Podrick Payne - 20/1

Rickon Stark - 20/1

ACROSS THE SEA:

Danaerys Targyren - 100/1

Arya Stark - 99/1

Tyrion Lannister - 75/1

Kinvara - 66/1 - the newest member of Dany's court made herself known

Daario Naharis - 50/1

Missandei - 33/1

Grey Worm - 33/1 - most of Dany's advisors odds improve after her Dothraki conquest and the uneasy peace in Meereen

Lord Varys - 20/1 - but Varys' odds take a tumble after a confrontation with - and veiled threat from - the Red Priestess

Jorah Mormont - 10/1 - given a purpose, and renewed hope

KING'S LANDING:

Cersei Lannister - 100/1

Jamie Lanister - 99/1

Gregor Clegane - 99/1

Tommen Baratheon - 66/1

Qyburn - 50/1

Olenna Tyrrell - 33/1

Kevan Lannister - 25/1

Grand Master Pycelle - 25/1

The High Sparrow - 25/1 - we're ready for Conflict In The Capital

Margarey Baratheon - 20/1

Loras Tyrell - 20/1- 20/1 - odds dropping on both the High Sparrow and his hostages

Lancel Lannister - 10/1 - a footsoldier of the faith is not the best place to be right now

ELSEWHERE:

Euron Greyjoy - 100/1

Petyr Baelish - 66/1

Brynden Tully - 25/1 - is the Blackfish back in the game?

Theon Greyjoy - 33/1

Yara Greyjoy - 33/1 - the Greyjoys are on the run

Robin Arryn - 33/1

Samwell Tarly - 33/1

Gilly - 20/1

MIA:

Bronn - 33/1

Thoros of Myr - 33/1

Walder Frey - 33/1

Benjen Stark - 10/1 - Bran needs help, and it's got to come from somewhere...

Edmure Tully - 10/1

Gendry - 5/1

Beric Dondarrion - 5/1

Sandor Clegane - 5/1 

Edited by FTS Gecko

Remind me; what happened with Loras in the books?

Also was I the only one who took Kinvara's words to Varys "if you're a true friend of Daenerys, you have nothing to fear from me" with a capital I and F?  It seemed like a threat, and casting doubts on Varys loyalties...

Edited by FTS Gecko

Remind me; what happened with Loras in the books?

Also was I the only one who took Kinvara's words to Varys "if you're a true friend of Daenerys, you have nothing to fear from me" with a capital I and F?  It seemed like a threat, and casting doubts on Varys loyalties...

I think Varys loyalty is beyond question, but I think she was suggesting his judgment isn't always spot-on. It'll be interesting how Dawnerys sorts all that out.

Well George also said that the showrunners really missed on not putting the two other Tyrells in. Hopefully this means that the tyrells still have a big part to play besides being used by Cersei to get rid of the faith. 

FTS what are the odds that Cersei burns KL to the ground?

Kevan Lannister?  I think all the Small Council are all in serious danger of losing their heads. Once the Sparrow's out of the way, she'll be gunning for the people making her life difficult...

No, she burns ALL of Kings Landing to the ground. Jaime stops the mad king from doing it only for his own sister to enact it. 

No way Jorah dies yet. There's got to be a reason for someone to have greyscale in both the book and show.

Yeah....Jorah doesn't have it in the books.  That's the stupid part of the show.  They cut out a whole character and sub-plot with that.  

Remember that greyscale was created once Valyria conquered the River People on the mainlands.  Nymria was the only ruler to get away and she landed at Dorne.  The king of that one beautiful city was hung in a cage while they looted it.  The king called a curse down on everything.  It ruined the city and caused greyscale.  

Also, when Melisandre saw Stannis' daughter (who recovered from greyscale), she flipped out and wanted her killed.  Said how she was an abomination.  There was also some rambling from Stannis' jester about greyscale, too.  Something not right about the disease.  So, it could be something really cool.

I'm once again disappointed with how the show handled some things.  The whole King's Moot on the Iron Isles is one.  The book is so much cooler when he shows up with that magic horn that controls dragons from Valyria.  I mean, are they just going to take that part out?  The book is also so much cooler with the King dying and then the brother's ships showing up after he dies.  You know he's involved in the death, but it's mysterious and you don't know how.  He doesn't admit it.  

Will Hodor be dead in the books?  I'm not sure as the tv show has killed off all sorts of people in the tv show that are still alive in the books.  I'm not convinced he's really dead in the books.  

What's the whole deal with Arya?  They are doing it so weird in the tv show than the book.  What's with all these "failed chances" that she's supposed to do stuff?  And why is she out to kill the actress when in the books she joins them to learn more skills?  The whole story with her is so much cooler in the books.  I just don't get it.  

Someone else died, I think, that died stupid.  I can't recall who, but I just remember thinking "Why are they killing off these people?".  I mean, GRR Martin kills off people.  I'm fine with that, but the tv show just kills off people for no reason.