Sign in to follow this  
FTS Gecko

HAPPY GAME OF THRONES DAY!

I don't see Danerys marrying Jon.  She wants a super rough and tough ultra-manly man like Conan/Aquaman/Jason Mamoa.  Jon Snow needs to marry one of the sand snakes to rebuild the Targaryn/Dorn alliance.   Then let Rikkon marry Lyanna Mormont.   Then let Sansa come to give me a private 20 minute dance in the champagne room. 

I was hyperventilating a bit when they were next to that river.... Especially when he walked right up to it, I thought he was going to see lsh in he water

Oh and Cersei is going to burn all the things

Edited by Timathius

That episode was pretty bad (but even bad GoT is better than most TV). I kept waiting for something to happen but everything that did happened off screen. What was the point of Riverrun?

At least we get the Bastard bowl next episode. Looks like its a pretty epic clash. 

Edited by Jo Jo

I didn't care much for Arya, but I get the story they were telling. Felt like Lady Crane was an unnecessary component. If Arya's whole plan was to bait waif into a chase and lure her into a dark hole for an easy kill then they could have just had her take a small injury and run away at the end of the last episode.

Unnecessary time gap. Unecessary severity on a wound she survived. Unnecessary time. We could have axed some more c***s.

So.....this last episode seems to have brought a lot of the tv show back to the books in some regards.  The whole change over at Riverrun has happened.  It was stupid that the Black Fish died, though.  Arya hung out with the Mummers and is now leaving for Westeros.  I really didn't like how they did her storyline in the tv show.  In the books, she just studied a whole lot of different cool and amazing things with the Faceless Men, but then left on her own volition after doing really well.   The tv show had her just messing up until she had to run for her life.  She didn't really learn all the cool lessons and do those minor assassinations that she did in the books.  I dunno....

Hey, Cleaganbowl can still happen!  Maybe there is still going to be some fight or things can still change a bit.  Maybe they go to arrest her and the Mountain gets in the way.  Cleagan shows up to smack him down.   

Likely death pool for the last two episodes is so big.

Ramsay, obviously.

Karstarks.

Probably Tormund and/or Wun-Wun.

Most everyone in KL who isn't Cersei. Pycelle, high sparrow, kevan, Loras, Lansel, Margaery?

Cersei.

Walder Frey? Courtesy of Arya, maybe?

The entire Night's Watch.

Edmure?

Lyanna(both).

Grey Worm.(it's been awhile since we had our hearts broken in essos.)

Who else?

Ramsay, obviously. - YUP

Karstarks. - they may bend the knee

Probably Tormund and/or Wun-Wun. - YUP

Most everyone in KL who isn't Cersei. Pycelle, high sparrow, kevan, Loras, Lansel, Margaery?- honestly Loras, Lancel, Kevan, Tommen, and High Sparrow may ALL be getting wiped out

Cersei. - Hopefully she is killed by the Valonqar AKA JAIME **** YEA

Walder Frey? Courtesy of Arya, maybe? - OR ALL THE GODDAMN FREYS

The entire Night's Watch. - I actually think they will die in the 10 seconds between season 6 and Season 7 to parallel the fist of the first men

Edmure? Do People care aboot this?

Lyanna(both). - Sorry no TV Show can slay that little girl, D&D tried, then she made them cry with just her stares and words until they changed the script

Grey Worm.(it's been awhile since we had our hearts broken in essos.) - I would not mind this

Who else?

Beric Dondarion

Pod

Littlefinger

Edit: My High Valyrian was misspelled

Edited by Timathius

Why would the Brotherhood Without Banners care about Brienne and Pod?  They don't like Lannisters or those that cause issues with the small folk.  They have done nothing.

She's carrying Lannister Valyrian steel and was seen freely walking into a Lannister camp. That's more than enough for some.

The masters will be royally f**ked without a fleet and invasion force.

All those ships with flaming barrels of oil seem so.... vulnerable to something like... say... I dunno... dragons.

The dragons don't even need to torch the whole lot, just the flank that the wind is blowing towards...

Edited by DariusAPB

Why would the Brotherhood Without Banners care about Brienne and Pod?  They don't like Lannisters or those that cause issues with the small folk.  They have done nothing.

She's carrying Lannister Valyrian steel and was seen freely walking into a Lannister camp. That's more than enough for some.

Also the person giving their orders might want a word or two with Brienne...

Seriously. I can't see how Dany + dragons + All of the cavalry + ironborn fleet  vs masters of being set on fire, flanked and caught between hammer and anvil will be anything but the most curbstompy of curbstomp battles ever.

Well to be fair, out of that equation Dany is likely to contribute the least.  Also, you forgot the Unsullied.  But given their performance over the last two years, that might not be a bad thing.

Edit:  Also slightly worried about how they're going to get Viserion and Rhaegal outy from under the pyramid.  Surely they can't fit through the door anymore?  We might be looking at a couple of stunted, emaciated, blind and really not all that useful bats down there.

Edited by FTS Gecko