Sign in to follow this  
Umpapa

Proposed expansion to Star Wars: Rebellion – dozens of pictures of cards

pic2968672.png

pic2986253.png

pic2968879.png

Dozens of pictures for proposed expansion here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/22472614#22472614

Please help us construct logical reasonable expansion. Any help and comment will be welcomed. :)

I am sorry for not repeating all work to post it here , but all my modded Ti3 variants gone 3 (!) times when FFG 3 times eliminated their old forums, so from now on I just post on BGG, truly sorry.

So FFG: when do You plan on publishing expansion? :P

Your biggest fan

Umpapa

Edited by Umpapa

GIMP.

15 years of experience of modding graphics of FFG games.

Final version should be much better graphically, frankly its just prototype to discuss abilities.

You're welcome. :)

I have upload to BGG template for Objective Cards, You may take a look and maybe - I dare to say - it will help You advance Your skills.  Thats exactly how I was learnt by Grummore here one previous FFG/TI3 forums 15 years ago- by analazing his templates.

I meant what program(s) did you use? 

GIMP is a program. It's a freely downloadable photo manipulator.

Sorry I missed your first paragraph of "GIMP" and just read the next two paragraphs. I've got it also just apparently don't have the same skills in using it. Thanks.

As an english teacher, it hurts that you called his sentences paragraphs. That is all.

I meant what program(s) did you use? 

GIMP is a program. It's a freely downloadable photo manipulator.

Sorry I missed your first paragraph of "GIMP" and just read the next two paragraphs. I've got it also just apparently don't have the same skills in using it. Thanks.

As an english teacher, it hurts that you called his sentences paragraphs. That is all.

And yet they were.

And yet they were.

Yes,they were. But you have to give him some forgiveness. If English teachers were good enough at their jobs to know that a single-sentence paragraph is still a paragraph, we in the USA wouldn't be making such a regular mess out of speaking and writing our own language.

As the old adage goes: Those who can, do; those who cannot...

And yet they were.

Yes,they were. But you have to give him some forgiveness. If English teachers were good enough at their jobs to know that a single-sentence paragraph is still a paragraph, we in the USA wouldn't be making such a regular mess out of speaking and writing our own language.

As the old adage goes: Those who can, do; those who cannot...

I'm hoping it was just trolling and Losthero is not an English teacher. Attempting to point out paragraph structure on an informal internet forum smells of cave troll to me. I just found it funny when the "english teacher" didn't know you may have one sentence paragraphs. It's even more hilarious that the "english teacher" didn't capitalize English.

Edited by Sturn