Sign in to follow this  
voltagejim

Any chance of getting these ships in the future?

Skipray Blastboat

I-7 Howlrunner

V-wing (from Rogue squadron game and Dark Empire comic)

Slave 2

TIE Scout

TIE Avenger

T-wing

Assault Gunboat

Missile Boat

Sun Crusher

Lady Luck

Stinger (Xizors's main ship)

New Movies better provide some new Rebel/Resistance ships or Rebels are out of useful options really soon.

Gun/Missile Boat make a lot of sense if you ask me.

Scum have so many options that predicting is just about impossible.

Suncrusher never happened...  And it better not happen again!

Skipray Blastboat

I-7 Howlrunner

Slave 2

TIE Scout

TIE Avenger

T-wing

Assault Gunboat

Missile Boat

Sun Crusher

Lady Luck

...are the ones I'd consider distinct possibilities. The Rogue Squadron V-wing is an airspeeder, the Howlrunner and T-wing fail to make the aesthetic cut quite dramatically, the Missile Boat I just don't think is likely (call it gut feeling), the Luck and Slave II just have too many other options (Scum has no ship shortage whatsoever) and the Sun Crusher is the Sun Crusher.

I would say that the TIE Avenger, Assault Gunboat and Missile Boat are the most likely for Imperials. They are beloved by fans and featured in the games that got many of us into space dogfighting in the first place. It would seem odd for them to add SLAM but not the Missile Boat. The T-Wing too I remember fondly from XW vs TF, but the question would be whether it would be Rebel or Scum. Hopefully Rebel, alongside the R-41 Starchaser.

The Gunboat is very polarizing and I for one will never understand what people see in that ugly ass thing. It's just a mini Lambda with an extra set of Wings and a less sleek body. It would have Focus and Target Lock and nothing else for actions and a mediocre dial at best. Of all the cool ships from the TIE Fighter games why people are fixated on the ugly one that isn't even a TIE is beyond me.

Aesthetics were thrown right out of the window with the release did the punisher.

Excuse? She is a BBT, Big Beautiful TIE, curvy in all the right places and pleasantly plump! Edited by Princezilla

I don't know if the EU have another background to the T-Wing, but I think it is a ship that was developed for the Rebels, but these, after initial tests, decided to sell to local militias and other scummy factions.

Its stats are virtually identical to an A-Wing but with torpedoes instead of Missiles. I think it could be the SCUM's A-Wing.

The R-41 Starchaser is all in all a SCUM ship. I think its place has been taken by the kihraxz and the scyk, since it is a mix of those two.

Skipray Blastboat

I-7 Howlrunner

Slave 2

TIE Scout

TIE Avenger

T-wing

Assault Gunboat

Missile Boat

Sun Crusher

Lady Luck

Have you seen it in a Disney owned film or show?  If yes, then yes.  If no, then probably no

Skipray Blastboat

I-7 Howlrunner

Slave 2

TIE Scout

TIE Avenger

T-wing

Assault Gunboat

Missile Boat

Sun Crusher

Lady Luck

Have you seen it in a Disney owned film or show?  If yes, then yes.  If no, then probably no

Disney does still own all the old Legends stories as well and have already shown they are willing to draw from them, particularly for games and other non Canon projects. They aren't evil and I for one welcome our new rodent overlords.

Skipray Blastboat

I-7 Howlrunner

Slave 2

TIE Scout

TIE Avenger

T-wing

Assault Gunboat

Missile Boat

Sun Crusher

Lady Luck

Lady Luck is a go then.

back around wave 4 I was really hoping for the skipray blastboat to make an appearance for the Imperials but the Decimator pretty much dashed my hopes of that ever happening.  At least the Decimator looks decent I suppose

back around wave 4 I was really hoping for the skipray blastboat to make an appearance for the Imperials but the Decimator pretty much dashed my hopes of that ever happening.  At least the Decimator looks decent I suppose

Skipray is more appropriate for Scum anyway.

The Gunboat is very polarizing and I for one will never understand what people see in that ugly ass thing.

Oh, I wouldn't say it's polarizing - you, personally, just clearly don't like it.  Which is fine.  Everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Aesthetics were thrown right out of the window with the release did the punisher.

Excuse? She is a BBT, Big Beautiful TIE, curvy in all the right places and pleasantly plump!

See, now that's polarizing.

The Gunboat is very polarizing and I for one will never understand what people see in that ugly ass thing.

Oh, I wouldn't say it's polarizing - you, personally, just clearly don't like it. Which is fine. Everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Thats what polarizing means. :P there are just as many people who hate it as love it. Edited by Princezilla

Skipray Blastboat

I-7 Howlrunner

Slave 2

TIE Scout

TIE Avenger

T-wing

Assault Gunboat

Missile Boat

Sun Crusher

Lady Luck

Skipray hopefully

Howlrunner is a super forgettable ship, unlikely

V-wing isn't even a ship so no

Slave 2 is a possibility and one I wouldn't mind seeing, but I doubt it will happen

TIE Scout is forgettable

TIE Avenger we already have (called the TIE Advanced)

T-wing unlikely

Assault Gunboat I hope to God no

Missile Boat even more so

Sun Crusher LOL. no words, just lol.

Lady Luck is a possibility

Stinger I had to look up pictures, but it looks pretty obscure so probably not

There are just as many people who hate it as love it.

Source for that?  Can you provide numbers to back up that claim?  How many people have you canvassed?  Sample size?  Because "you" certainly does not not equal "as many people as love it".

Having an opinion doesn't make something "polarizing".  For example, I personally do not have any interest in the Ghost.  I've never watched Rebels, I think it's an ugly ship and I think the Phantom's sticky-out nose guns look like Q-Tips.  I'm certainly not going to buy one.

That doesn't make the Ghost "polarizing", however - it just means that I personally don't particularly like it.  And it certainly doesn't mean I'm going to begrudge anyone else the opportunity to fly it, I'm just not going to buy it myself.

Edited by FTS Gecko