Sign in to follow this  
DanDoulogos

How many "unflown" ships in your fleet?

My buddy is trying to collect all the X-Wing "Pokemons".  A couple weeks ago when he got his Wave 8 stuff, he said he would play, but only if we played with only ships we had never used from his collection.

I had to use the... shudder... TIE Punisher.

My buddy is trying to collect all the X-Wing "Pokemons".  A couple weeks ago when he got his Wave 8 stuff, he said he would play, but only if we played with only ships we had never used from his collection.

Its an excellent and fun ship, nothing to shudder about there :P Unless you tried flying a Cutlass Sq. Pilot of course.

Redline is a fun ship to run.  Use this build and don't fly it into the teeth of the enemy.

Redline with Fire Control System, Extra Munitions, Plasma Torps, Cluster Missiles , and Guidance Chips for 38 Points

After many different collectible and other pre-painted minis games and collecting many pieces I never played, I came to X-Wing with the intent of only buying what I would run. I am playing Rebels only since I got into the game to run the Ghost.

As a Rebel player, I traded my FA Starter Tie's to a buddy for an original X-Wing. I got a Star Viper for the upgrades and am trading the ship to a friend for another X-Wing. Oddly enough, I realized I have not run any of my X-Wings. I will have to correct that. 

At this point I have not run a T-70 or a T-65 X-wing or the B-Wing I just picked up last week. Not bad.

You haven not played rebels if you haven't flown a B wing yet mate.  Bwing is more apple pie than the x wing.

...I think I've flow everything at least once... if you count epic I'm almost positive. Been using a lot of b-wings, y-wings, Adv, and Adv proto the last few months (obviously excluding the proto)

Flown most of the epics 2 to 3 times.  (With Gozanti being 1 so far.)  Epic games are hard to get.  But the CR and the Raider have been frigging awesome. 

I think I've flown every ship model I own at least twice now.  Except maybe the Falcon.  Cuz I still kinda hate its playstyle.  

I've not used a T-65 though in a very very long time.  Wes sees some play.  

Wait.  I might have only flown once or so with one of the FOs.  I have 3.  Definitely got 2 games with Poe.  But that's it. 

The only ship I've never flown is my Rebel Transport. It did make it to the table and I did attempt to move it, but being slightly tipsy at the time I gave up trying to read the movement rules so it ended up being a big ass asteroid.

Apart from that, everything has seen real table time.

Cheers

Baaa

I've yet to fly the Raider I got for Christmas, but I've got plans to break him out yet.

I've also never flown the Scyk I bought back when Scum & Villainy was announced and I pre-ordered one of everything in sheer excitement. 

Flew Guri the other week in a casual game. Ended up against SuperDash. Yeah, I don't think I'll bother twice. :P

I've not been playing that long and like to play Scum, and generally prefer to avoid blue on blue fights, and I share my collection with my game group as well, so far I've yet to play:

Attack Shuttle

A-Wing

X-Wing ( T-65 )

E-Wing

VCX-100

YT-1300 ( One of my first purchases, it's just everyone else wants to use it )

Gozanti Class Cruiser

Lambda Class Shuttle

TIE-Advanced

TIE-Bomber

TIE-Defender

TIE-Punisher

Wow, that is a depressing list.

I have flown every ship I own, even the crappy ones like the HWK and the M3-A.

Hmm...

A-wing, E-Wing, T-70, Rebel Headhunter, StarViper, Jumpmaster and G1-A, Punisher haven't made it to my table yet in normal games.  I don't own a Syck.

None of my epic ships have made it to the table either, but that will change next weekend.