Sign in to follow this  
Seastan

Enjoy the Journey

Mirkwood Explorer is really interesting. He can just build up progress tokens until you need him to clear out at nasty location. Might work best with a card like Hennemarth so you can decide if you want him to quest or save his exhaust.

Does the pattern of these cards indicate we are heading northeast next?

Pretty sure it does indicate we are going to Dale/Mirkwood and that general area in the next cycle. Lanwyn, the Outrider and now the Mirkwood Explorer.

What I just realised is that area would be a PERFECT setting for improving upon existing traits while also making Dale a thing.

Think about it, new Silvan mechanics based on Thranduil and the Mirkwood elves and new Dwarf mechanics and cards based on Erebor as well as whatever we get for Dale!!

Mirkwood Explorer is really interesting. He can just build up progress tokens until you need him to clear out at nasty location. Might work best with a card like Hennemarth so you can decide if you want him to quest or save his exhaust.

Does the pattern of these cards indicate we are heading northeast next?

Pretty sure it does indicate we are going to Dale/Mirkwood and that general area in the next cycle. Lanwyn, the Outrider and now the Mirkwood Explorer.

What I just realised is that area would be a PERFECT setting for improving upon existing traits while also making Dale a thing.

Think about it, new Silvan mechanics based on Thranduil and the Mirkwood elves and new Dwarf mechanics and cards based on Erebor as well as whatever we get for Dale!!

So long as we go to the Withered Heath and see drakes and dragons, I'm fine.

Gotta love all those armed-on-art characters with 1 or less attack.

Just cuz you have a sword, doesn't mean you know how to use it

I guess that girl really knows her scroll-jutsu, then.

envoy-of-pelargir-hon.jpg

The letter's content is probably dangerous. Words cut deeper than swords, after all. Not to mention that the pen is mightier than the sword. It is known.