Sign in to follow this  
Jpmawet

First tournament in about a year is today! Help with Rebels!

Basically I haven't played in about 6 months. I played for about 2 weeks after wave7 where I pretty much just played kwings! Love me some k-wing

So I sat down yesterday and tossed out a couple quick games with my good old favorite dash!!! I purchased a nifty ghost and played with him one game and found him cool.

But the talk of the town is palp-aces and triple u-boats. I'm confident in my dash maneuvering that I am for sure taking him. But my 2nd **** is up for grabs... Here are here options I kinda like.

Dash! (184)

Dash Rendar (58) - YT-2400

Push The Limit (3), Heavy Laser Cannon (7), Kanan Jarrus (3), Outrider (5), Engine Upgrade (4)

And the second ship will be one of these 4! Unless you have a better buildout. I own pretty much everything so there's no limit.

Big blocking ship... Try something new lol

"Chopper" (42) - VCX-100

Enhanced Scopes (1), Ezra Bridger (3), Hera Syndulla (1)

Or

I know how to fly Miranda, with the new missiles I can hit hard when i need to, slam out of taking 3 missiles from uboats, or fly in circles shooting away.

Miranda Doni (42) - K-Wing

Twin Laser Turret (6), Extra Munitions (2), Homing Missiles (5), Guidance Chips (0)

Or

More of a damage build. Pretty versatile. Have had a chance to play this ship twice so I feel confident a little bit

Lothal Rebel (42) - VCX-100

Dorsal Turret (3), Hera Syndulla (1), Ezra Bridger (3)

I'm looking to have fun and get back into competitive play. At least not be a pushover but knowing I'm not going to win lol.

Howdy JP, 

I think Dash & Ghost are a great pairing myself, although I see the attraction of Miranda too. I totally agree on Kanan crew, he's revolutionised the Outrider's dial! A lot of fun to fly him now...

Here's my 10c on the Ghost: Lothal rebel with FCS, Ezra, Hera = 41pts

Forget the turret if you're going Lothal - in this kind of build it's all about keeping them in arc to maximise the Ghost's impact before being wiped, and while a dorsal might occasionally land you a hit or two, it spreads the meager points you have available among competing strengths. My build above does one thing, and it does it very well: stays on target, ignores stress, and punches like a demon. 

Basically, just forget about shedding stress and play it like Tycho: the big advantage of this is the dial opens up and you can hard-1 and K-turn to your heart's desire. You'll be getting Ezra's crit and a TL every round, making your primary truly scary. 

Try and keep dash 'in arc', and punish ships that try to pursue him. Dance Dash across the Ghost's arc, and draw enemies into fire. The ghost has some great maneuvers, and in most games all I use are 4-straight, 1-straight, K-turn and hard-1. 

Good luck and have a great time...

Howdy JP, 

I think Dash & Ghost are a great pairing myself, although I see the attraction of Miranda too. I totally agree on Kanan crew, he's revolutionised the Outrider's dial! A lot of fun to fly him now...

Here's my 10c on the Ghost: Lothal rebel with FCS, Ezra, Hera = 41pts

Forget the turret if you're going Lothal - in this kind of build it's all about keeping them in arc to maximise the Ghost's impact before being wiped, and while a dorsal might occasionally land you a hit or two, it spreads the meager points you have available among competing strengths. My build above does one thing, and it does it very well: stays on target, ignores stress, and punches like a demon. 

Basically, just forget about shedding stress and play it like Tycho: the big advantage of this is the dial opens up and you can hard-1 and K-turn to your heart's desire. You'll be getting Ezra's crit and a TL every round, making your primary truly scary. 

Try and keep dash 'in arc', and punish ships that try to pursue him. Dance Dash across the Ghost's arc, and draw enemies into fire. The ghost has some great maneuvers, and in most games all I use are 4-straight, 1-straight, K-turn and hard-1. 

Good luck and have a great time...

Why does the Kanan crew revolutionize the Outrider's dial?

It helps other ships, but not the ship Kanan is on, or am I reading this card totally wrong?

"Once per round, after a friendly ship at Range 1-2 executes a white maneuver, you may remove 1 stress token from that ship."

Still an interesting build though!

Thanks!