Sign in to follow this  
ReallyoldGM

Identity Issues

Man, this is sooooooooooo LAMEEEEEEEEEEE! 

I came here expecting an awesome thread about advice on a schizophrenic droid, or a double agent who has gone native. Instead, all I got for it, was a new/old ReallyoldGM, and this darn t shirt! Storm-Pooper.jpg

Oh yeah, and welcome back! 

Edited by unicornpuncher

Mm, just to warn you, from personal experience, mental illness ideas don't go over well on this forum.

Hey I love a character with amnesia, i've been wanting to play a Jason Bourne type character for years but I am always the gm... and I want this for the role play experience... the plan is to provide the GM with some broad parameters for the real forgotten backstory, have him/her make up the rest but not tell me and have me discover who my character used to be through role playing him.

I thought that Dark Matter TV show premise was a good way to kick a group/campaign off.

IMO, the thing I would change about that is ALL of the PCs should have their memory wiped, including the one doing the wiping.

But yeah, I enjoyed that show, and I think it could make a good premise for a game.

Nope, not gonna fall for it. :)

I'm not asking you to fall for anything.

You have had quite the identity crisis here that could put a comic book series to to shame. From jumping around between Rgrove, grumpygamer, and now reallyoldgm, it reads like a horrible DC bad guy.

Also, if you have noticed, in your plethora of new threads as ReallyoldGm, I have not posted in them.

I had my suspicions, and was not sure, but was sure enough not to post in the threads. But go ahead and fall for it...I'm sure whatever "it" is, is quite out there...like something or someone else...