Sign in to follow this  
Simon Retold

Today would have been a great day to announce a Bounty Hunter book.

Just saying, what with the Rogue One teaser trailer up.

(I know... there have been a lot of concerns about upcoming books voiced lately. I don't mean to pile on, I just thought this was a valid point that stood on its own.)

Hey FFG... the day isn't over yet.

Patience......I'm sure the FFG elves are hard at work....

There is the problem. Faerie folk are often flighty and aloof. They don't make good workers.

They just need to be properly motivated. Fear is a great motivator.

AT-AT: The greatest breakthrough in labor relations since the cat-o'-nine-tails.

(Yes, that was shamelessly stolen from Monty Burns.)

Spy or Soldier is the one I'm hoping for as the next AoR career book, but I'm thinking we're going to get an adventure for both AoR and F&D. EotE should get a region book next.

I'd love to be wrong, but that's what the numbers say.

EDIT: Also, I'd be very surprised if we get Savage Spirits released before June 3.

Edited by Absol197

All kinds of good stuff for the good girls and boys of the village I'm sure, nothing to worry about...

Judging by your last few hints, it sounds like we are getting a Life Day source book! Woot! Stats for Bea Arthur.

Please, not the Life Day thing again...

My sister is playing the team BH, everyone else has their book and she just fumes whenever anyone points that out. My brother is hoping it will cover Mandalorians.

My sister is playing the team BH, everyone else has their book and she just fumes whenever anyone points that out. My brother is hoping it will cover Mandalorians.

Well just point how much better each career book has gotten as they release them and when her's drops it'll be so awesome they'll all faint with jealousy...

Well just point how much better each career book has gotten as they release them and when her's drops it'll be so awesome they'll all faint with jealousy...
I thought lead by example was rather lackluster and it's the second most recent, granted it was in the AoR line and perhaps you were intending to restrict the comment to EotE