Sign in to follow this  
Rebelinst

Don't forget to Recycle as you unbox!

I finished unboxing and organizing my wave 8 additions and had a mountain debris left over when i was all done. Blister bubbles, cardboard, packaging graphics... its was insane. I had it all in a trash bag and was about to toss it in that garbage when i realized, all of this stuff is recyclable! Please remember to dispose of the leftover stuff properly. Thanks!

But I want my carbon footprint to be as big as possible so people in the future will remember me.

Exactly!  How are the (hypothetical) future archaeologists to discover X-Wing if we don't have enough packing examples in the landfills?

But I want my carbon footprint to be as big as possible so people in the future will remember me.

Exactly!  How are the (hypothetical) future archaeologists to discover X-Wing if we don't have enough packing examples in the landfills?

As an Archaeologist, I would assume everyone will be buried with their xwing models. Grave goods are great indicators.

As an Archaeologist, I would assume everyone will be buried with their xwing models. Grave goods are great indicators.

I just tried to RT this because I don't have enough coffee.

People need to be reminded?

Glass, plastic (and tin cans, and plastic lined milk and other drink cartons), paper, organic, chemical and 'other', it's all separated and collected here. And by here, I mean the city, and most of the nation.

I usually get 1 shipment of a Wave, and try to unbox everything at once. So I pull all the boxes out of the shipping box, then use that box to hold all the garbage bits until I am ready to head to the recycle bins outside my home.

I have a large craft paper bag in the basement that holds the small cardboard, paper towel rolls and anything that resembles card stock. Every month or so I take it to recycling. My garbage can usually contains 2 bags of garbage for the month.

Great idea, looks like it's time to update my will.