Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Many Bothans died to bring this to you

Some awesome things about this:

1) It comes close to passing the Bechdel Test just in its teaser trailer.

2) ISD-1s, very loyally recreated, it seems.

3) AT-ATs. So immeasurably happy.

4) Forest Wit... Whit.. Whitatat.... That guy.

5) That shot where she's in the Imperial uniform... Oh my.

6) Once again, they are nailing this trailer music. Spine tingles.

7) STAAAR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

this.  all of this.

No Vader.

ermmmmm

The last scene where she turns around you hear him breathing start at 1:27. I listened to it a bunch of times and I don't think its the lights, I just hope James Earl Jones is the voice. I believe he is going to murder everyone. It is sad the Peter Cushing is no longer with us, because some char of Grand Moff would be outstanding as him.

Edited by Cubanboy

I thought I heard the breathing at the end there as well, but I'm on a really bad computer here at work, so I couldn't be sure.  I have to imagine that they won't ignore the chance to bring Darth Vader to the screen when it is presented.  Will it be a big part?  Likely not.  But it's during the Empire era, will they be able to help themselves (or will Disney allow them) to not have Vader at least show up?

Actually...there are no bothans in sight...did they ALL die?

Maybe in new canon Bothans are regular people. Wow that would really screw things up!

For the record: when the EU made "bothan" a species I was kind of surprised. I had imagined it to be like a title or something.