Sign in to follow this  
Gadge

Anyone else having trouble staying logged in?

When i visit the forum i get the 'unlogged' horrible white interface.

Cookies are still workijng as my password and name are still there when i click log in but the 'remember me' button isnt working.

So anyone else getting this or is it an issue with my machine and not the board?

It's been doing that to me every since the spam attack right before the first of the month. There have been some discussions about it, some have complained of no email notifications, others getting spammed through email, and yesterday I recieved email updates for all messages I've gotten in the last couple of weeks spread out through the day. I'm not sure what's going on but it's getting quite frustrating.

I couldn't connect to the forum for the past couple hours. Probably unrelated, but everywhere else on the internet worked, including the ffg home page... just not the forums. It's happened a few times before but never for this long. Gave me time to punch and sort the last of my wave 8 tokens at least.

It hasn't been happening to me.  What browser are you guys on?  But I'm stuck on IE 8 at work.  Strangly, I can't get the forums on Chrome while at work.

On a side note, when I'm logged in I don't get to see the last user to post and time he posted.  When I'm logged out it shows that info over to the right side of the thread.  Anyone else have that issue?