Veteran Instincts (1)

Targeting Astromech (2)

Tycho Celchu (30)

Awing Test Pilot (0)

Outmaneuver (3)

Push the limit (3)

Chardaan Refit (-2)

99 pts

I have quite few ships and upgrades still building my set, but any suggestion to change pilots or upgrades and where I could find it would be appreciated thanks in advance!

on wedge I think BB-8 integrated and PTL are a better investment. you will always be target lock focus at the right time and it gives you the re-position that you're looking for cheaper. 

Targeting astro won't work with Ello unfortunately as the talon rolls are not red. What you could do however is drop outmaneuver on Tycho to Rage (since he doesn't care about stress) and then get r2d2 on ello though I would recommend finding points for auto-thrusters as well 

I'd rather see outmaneuver on Ello instead of Wedge because of the white T-rolls. Also since they're white, you probably won't be doing red maneuvers much to trigger targeting astromech. So I'd get something else there. Otherwise it's not bad.

Outmanouevre is a poor choice for Wedge. Why would your opponent allow wedge to get in behind his ships? No, your opponent is going to do everything he can to erase wedge from the board asap, so you should build your list with that in mind.

Put outmaneouvre on one of your other ships and use it as a flanker.

Also, as mentioned, targeting astro is a poor choice for Ello. He has white T-rolls, and so doesn't need that astro. He also doesn't need veteran instincts. He's sort of like a rebel TIE defender, so don't fall into the trap thinking that you need a high PS to get value out of him (he can easily get arc on pretty much anything). So give him predator or lone wolf to maximize his damage (since he boosts a fair bit). R2-D2 and autothrusters makes him surprisingly tanky.