Sign in to follow this  
Timathius

AKK

Warden Squadron Pilot (35) - K-Wing
Extra Munitions (2), Sabine Wren (2), Conner Net (4), Seismic Charges (2), Advanced SLAM (2)

Warden Squadron Pilot (34) - K-Wing
Extra Munitions (2), Intelligence Agent (1), Conner Net (4), Seismic Charges (2), Advanced SLAM (2)

Jake Farrell (31) - A-Wing
Veteran Instincts (1), Proton Rockets (3), A-Wing Test Pilot (0), Autothrusters (2), Rage (1)

So. I was trying to find a list that could reliably do a few things. Beat Palp Aces, and jump masters while being rebels. 

This is the list that I have come up with though it comes with a disclaimer, this will NOT be an easy list to fly. Basically you will need to out maneuver your opponent and connor net them to control their movements. 

I think that the list will have some issues and hard match ups (namely mass TLTs) but I think that is going to go to the wayside. Swarms will have a bad time. Jump masters you can dodge pretty well with advanced slam.  

You might find it a struggle with Jake once you've used Rage. You'll lose his superior maneuvers in his pilot ability and any actions for 2 turns after. It might be best to upgrade to Tycho to ignore all stress for actions or keep Jake and find room for PtL instead of Rage.