Sign in to follow this  
EpicBubbleSA

I know Jarjar gives the Gungans a bad rap

They would have crushing surge abilities versus droids.  

Only if they-sa usin the booma!  It would be neat to see a Gungan hero with one of the blaster deflecting shields, base weapon being an electrostaff with reach and stun.

Jar jar is annoying as all get out, but I actually really like the Gungans as a species. They are a great example of a technological race that followed a different technological path than the human standard. Just give them a less annoying dialect and they'd be great.

Wesa no like da Naboo! *tic tic tic.* Da Naboo think dey so smarty, dey think dey brains so big.

We don't know what happened to the Gungans.  Naboo is Palpatine's home planet.  They may have been purged for setting back Palpatine's power play and forcing him to push it back 10 years.  As soon as he became Emperor, messa a thinking Stormtroopers be visitin' Ota Gunga.

We don't know what happened to the Gungans.  Naboo is Palpatine's home planet.  They may have been purged for setting back Palpatine's power play and forcing him to push it back 10 years.  As soon as he became Emperor, messa a thinking Stormtroopers be visitin' Ota Gunga.

Huh? I would say the events in phantom menace radically accelerated palpatine's schemes. It looks like he was simply looking to have Naboo conquered without that being officially acknowledged by the senate. He could then stay a senator with absolutely no oversight from his home planet. Instead, amidala makes it to coruscant and he cons her into getting rid of valorum, something he was probably years away from doing otherwise.

I'd be up for a Clone Wars campaign too.

So easy to create a story of an elite Clone Unit, and the show made it really interesting to see how different the clones actually were...