Sign in to follow this  
Princezilla

Hera-gator

Same for reds too.  Set hard 3 left then switch hard 3 right than navigator to hard 2 right.  Even works while you are stressed.

Are you sure that it works while stressed? I think that there's an interesting timing issue, if Hera (with a navigator) is stressed and reveals a red maneuver your opponent may claim that by revealing a red maneuver they can now set your dial, whereas you can claim that first you get to rotate the dial to a 2 turn, which is white. Of course, as adrenaline rush also works in the same timing window and allows you to activate the card to treat the red maneuver as white before your opponent gets a chance to set your dial, I think that you're right.

Are you sure that it works while stressed? I think that there's an interesting timing issue, if Hera (with a navigator) is stressed and reveals a red maneuver your opponent may claim that by revealing a red maneuver they can now set your dial, whereas you can claim that first you get to rotate the dial to a 2 turn, which is white.

The FAQ states that you can adjust your maneuver first. You only hand the dial to the opponent if you'd otherwise be forced to execute an illegal maneuver.

The beautiful thing about hera with navigator over fett with navigator is that hera's dial essentially split into 2 subsets, all the straights and banks vs all the turns and the k turn. You can then choose any move in one of these sets at will at PS 7.

luckily it's only PS7

The beautiful thing about hera with navigator over fett with navigator is that hera's dial essentially split into 2 subsets, all the straights and banks vs all the turns and the k turn. You can then choose any move in one of these sets at will at PS 7.

luckily it's only PS7
Yeah I think this set up is best used on the shuttle with vi for late game sweeping. Edited by Princezilla

Just used Heragator in a couple games. Might take her to a tourney, debating.

Hera + AC + ABT + Navigator + Kanan + EU + Title

Zeb title

Gray Sq YWing + TLT

This worked beautifully, as she was last to move. Just set a straight 2, and can go anywhere, then boost into range 1. She just crippled opponent. She is basically grim reaper for lower PS ships. Then TLT also, nice 6 dmg in a round. YV-666 gone in two rounds. Kanan was useful clearing her stress, so she can boost and get in range 1 or out of arc.

Then, I switched her up a bit:

Hera + FCS + ABT + Navigator + Zeb + EU + Title

Ezra + Rage + Chopper

Gold Sq Ywing + R7 Astro

My thoughts here were that she can move to any maneuver, and with Zeb she can just bump and still attack, but this time with 5 red die, then FCS with ABT. This was against two PS9s this time (Dengar and Bossk with VI and both with Engine upgrade). Navigator was essentially useless here. ABT wasnt working as well either as they just boost out of range 1. She was still efficient as a blocker though, with her engine upgrade, making them lose actions, then getting her 5 red die, and double tap with ABT, but rolling die suck. I got two hits with 5 primary, then got one with ABT. 3 hits instead of instant 4 with AC + ABT, and THEN Bossk gets a range 1 primary with Zeb also - ouch. Zeb is double edged.

Even though the second build didnt work as well, I think Zeb is important against aces, as she can block them then double tap. WIthout Zeb, you need blockers as support then, but TLT Ywing puts another two dmg on her double tap victims which is nice.

And Ezra shuttle with Rage is beastly. Kanan or Katarn crew would be icing on cake if you can afford it.

luckily it's only PS7
Yeah I think this set up is best used on the shuttle with vi for late game sweeping.

I started thinking about this too. Great ace hunter. ABT + Nav + VI on shuttle. 28pts for a late game killer. or 32pts with EU. Hmmm, gotta try that out. PS9 would be so sweet.

My limited experience of the Ghost suggests that its success depends largely on how good the owning player is at getting and keeping those big primary weapons on a decent target. Heragator with Intel Agent (Heragatorgent?) means it will be very hard for an opponent to keep all his ships out of arc.

Whether you need it or not depends to some extent on how good you are at judging moves. The ability to reset your dial can be handy but is also a crutch to some extent. Some players will love the ability, others will find that they do not need it much.

Same for reds too.  Set hard 3 left then switch hard 3 right than navigator to hard 2 right.  Even works while you are stressed.

Are you sure that it works while stressed? I think that there's an interesting timing issue, if Hera (with a navigator) is stressed and reveals a red maneuver your opponent may claim that by revealing a red maneuver they can now set your dial, whereas you can claim that first you get to rotate the dial to a 2 turn, which is white. Of course, as adrenaline rush also works in the same timing window and allows you to activate the card to treat the red maneuver as white before your opponent gets a chance to set your dial, I think that you're right.

In FAQ it says the opponent can only gain your dial if you are unable to do the maneuver at the end of your activation. So with Hera you do a Red while stressed, change that red to a 2 bank which is white and legal, opponent doesn't get your dial. 

EDIT - I should have read further to see What Blue Five had written...essentially the same thing... Sorry Blue Five!

Edited by Archangelspiv