verdantsf

Character Artwork Thread

I think it was in a webcomic that I saw many years ago... a young woman had turned her living room into a ball pit; and when her boyfriend asked her about it, she replied something to the effect of "We're grownups now; that means it's our turn to decide what that means."

14 hours ago, Storn said:

It has been a while since I have put anything here so here is a more cartoon style drawing of one of the more prolific NPC's; Quinn. One version is what she looked like when she met the party the other about a year and some cybernetics later.

<prettiness>

Marcy likes. 

This is a very boring MarcyVerse picture.  How unexciting is this, huh? 

But I did say we'd see less fanservice this year. 

Or maybe the interesting stuff is happening off-screen?  Maybe in the place that things like this happen.  I'm not saying either way.  

Hutt Banhammer by Maelora69

Edited by Maelora

4 minutes ago, MonCal said:

That hutt must be drooling at something after all

I couldn't possibly comment...

But I blame kaosoe for inspiring it.

Ironic that a thread called 'the No-No List' should actually inspire such depravity.  But such is life.

Edited by Maelora

Do photo maniuplations count ? I cant draw to save my life {not even a stick figure} But give me a pictire and ask for somethling {say a ignited lightsaber in a characters hand} And I can do it.

So without further ado, here's my Jedi turned starship seller, Cynthiana of House Kuat

cynthiana_the_victor_by_xeir_zith-dbmj6e

Yes, her lightsaber {a staffsaber} is pink; her crystal is a Krayt Dragon Pearl {she has a bunch!} Do not ask what is in the sack {her Sith Holocron}

Note: I have SO MUCH FUN making lightsabers in pictures like this!

16 hours ago, Ni Fang said:

Do photo maniuplations count ? I cant draw to save my life {not even a stick figure} But give me a pictire and ask for somethling {say a ignited lightsaber in a characters hand} And I can do it.

So without further ado, here's my Jedi turned starship seller, Cynthiana of House Kuat

cynthiana_the_victor_by_xeir_zith-dbmj6e

Yes, her lightsaber {a staffsaber} is pink; her crystal is a Krayt Dragon Pearl {she has a bunch!} Do not ask what is in the sack {her Sith Holocron}

Note: I have SO MUCH FUN making lightsabers in pictures like this!

Very nice. Is that you in costume or a friend cosplaying , and you're using the image to represent your character?

3 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Very nice. Is that you in costume or a friend cosplaying , and you're using the image to represent your character?

Its actually as coworker and actress from a TV show I had the pleasure of working with. The pose was too good to pass up and she looks like Cynthiana, so this is possibly the best representation I have of her. Now Sony on the other hand is easier, right off The Old Republic MMO; But its a little..... NSFW when it actually is SFW

If that makes sense

But thanks! I love adding lightsabers to shots; Sometimes the image just aasks for it and I do it, then give a random name to the character. For example a human version of my permadrunk Jedi Snowbund is laying around somewhere; When I find it I'll link her :)

6 hours ago, TheShard said:

@Ni Fang

I think pink for a kryat dragon pearl sounds appropriate... My only suggestion is the lightsaber should give off a bit more light. I know you have the blade and slight glow around it... Maybe add an even softer glow as a 3rd layer that extends farther away? 

I'm always experimenting with that; KDPs are extremel;y savage when used in a lightsaber as a crystal. in Cynthianas case the thing makes a VERY scary howling noise due to two blades instead of just one. But yeah Im always up for experimenting

Finally back, after a long time of playing fantasy more than star wars. 

Loving the characters i've been seeing!

Here's a new one, from the ever-awesome Will Nunes.

p77gxlw.jpg

This is Albin Kyric, a surly Kalleran ex-slave with a penchant for murdering his would-be oppressors with his vibro-pick. After years of being forced labor in a mining colony, his strong resolve and stronger muscles have made him the perfect target to distract enemies from his less hearty allies.

On 10/28/2017 at 3:14 PM, Tramp Graphics said:

Here's a pic of my newest sw character, Kataddik, the White Sentinel:

white_sentinel_by_tramp_graphics-dbrzjzd

I like where your going with this but it looks like someone shaved your wookie...

There is nothing scarier than a big white Wookiee  with a  very sharp sword.

2 hours ago, SavagePanda said:

I like where your going with this but it looks like someone shaved your wookie...

Yeah, unfortunately, the only "Full hair" set I have for the Genesis figure is the texture for the Gorilla for Genesis, and even then I had to make alter the texture colors to make an albino texture. Not only that, but the texture leaves the face itself and chest bare.  I had to use a vest and a loin cloth with a seamless fur shader  applied to them in order to get the full hairy chest and the hanging fur off his hips. I haven't been able to find a full 3D shaggy hair suit for Genesis figures, and, believe me, I've looked. The only other Wookiee figure I have found, is very low poly, and the only morphs available are for the face, so I would't be able to change the height, the build, the gender, etc. or even fit clothing to it, not even a bandolier.