Sign in to follow this  
SmartCookie

Hoth Open reports?

Would love some updates and end of day reports... so I have an idea of what I am facing tomorrow

If my read of the meta is right I think you can expect a lot of double devils, some howlin wolf, some heat syckers, maybe some 69'ers, and a number of zippity doo dahs.

R4B2, on 31 Mar 2016 - 1:43 PM, said:

Cr0aker, on 31 Mar 2016 - 1:39 PM, said:

Would love some updates and end of day reports... so I have an idea of what I am facing tomorrow

If my read of the meta is right I think you can expect a lot of double devils, some howlin wolf, some heat syckers, maybe some 69'ers, and a number of zippity doo dahs.

Understood some of the above and anticipate the same; and no, I don't want to see anyone's zippity doo dah.

Yep, that's what I figured it was... a K-Wing, Ghost and Attack Shuttle.

Edit: This is the downside of Twitter... no idea what is really being flown.  You can make guesses, but that's all it is.

Edited by Grayfax

A separate results thread is probably a good idea.  Mostly we're just waiting for any kind of updates in this thread.  When photos of a painted shuttle are exciting... our perspective might be skewed, but we're still excited ... involvement is a weird thing!  I mean... I even got excited at Zach (with Team Covenant) crossing the Mississippi river... and at the same time saying, "Why aren't you already there?!?" Ha!

Edited by Grayfax