Sign in to follow this  
Sunatet

Anyone from Europe that already has the box, or knows when we get it??

KjetilKverndokken said:

Maelstrom in Uk is packing mine to be shipped to Norway now :) only 500kr short :) (about £50)

I am just curious: Did you order only warhammer basic or did you order other warhammer stuff as well? like the dice? Reason why I ask I did order all three available items, and Maelstrom intend to send it as one package. I have tried to ask them to split the package, but have yet to hear from them. I am worried that they will wait until they have recieved all three items. sad.gif

The box seperatly as it was a fellow payment between me and my buddies. The Adventurers kit seperately. But I do not think you should fear a delay. If its some days between the two they often split orders.

But I preordered on the day maelstrom tok preorders, so I'm probably in the first order line, if you waited a week or two r more, you may have come into backordereing more boxes. Mine is still packing, so they probably are going to ship out a butload of products as both WHFRP and the new miniature wargame Firestorm Armada both came into their shop at the same time.... And only one or two to package all of it :P.

Only concern I have is this will be shipped alongside international christmas mail....

I will get my copy on monday - it's on the way but I ordered in my FLGS.The courier with my box will deliver it to my on monday (I hope befor noon). I can't wait to open the box.

Kuba said:

Ferozstein said:

Poland's got it. I'm expecting my copy on Monday.

Finally.

Confirmed. Ive got it, stannding on my desk:)

When did You get it? I'm, like Ferozstein, expecting my copy on monday becouse the courier is not working on saturday or sunday. I can't wait to have it, i'm counting the hours.

Mal Reynolds said:

KjetilKverndokken said:

Maelstrom in Uk is packing mine to be shipped to Norway now :) only 500kr short :) (about £50)

I am just curious: Did you order only warhammer basic or did you order other warhammer stuff as well? like the dice? Reason why I ask I did order all three available items, and Maelstrom intend to send it as one package. I have tried to ask them to split the package, but have yet to hear from them. I am worried that they will wait until they have recieved all three items. sad.gif

I've just checked my order on the Maelstrom website and my single order for the main set and the toolkit has now been split into two orders. Hopefully they will do the same for you.

Amketch said:

I've just checked my order on the Maelstrom website and my single order for the main set and the toolkit has now been split into two orders. Hopefully they will do the same for you.

happy.gif Thanks! I am less worried now as I have heard they do split orders. They have not yet split my order into two orders. But Again as Kjetilkverndokken, pointed out he ordered  very early. I on the other hand waited two weeks before ordering. I think it was the 19th of november. So I quess I have to wait till my turn comes and see.

But thanks guys for the reassuring words. happy.gif

Kuba said:

Picked in my local rpg store in Nowy Sacz, Poland in Thursday:)

Hello or labas diena ( I know its lithuanian, but I don`t know anything in polish).  And Poland was once known as Poland-Lithuania

I was curious when learning that you are from Poland, how are the gaming communities over there? is it large, expanding? and how long have people been playing roleplaying games in poland?

Reason why I ask, is that per my experience the further east I travel, like Lithuania, Estonia and ukraina, the more unknown rpg is. (not that I find Poland to be part of eastern europe, more central europe if I am correct. After all the geographical centre of Europe can be found in Lithuania).

so is this a relatively new hobby for poland?

Hope you don`t mind me asking.

Sincerly the norwegian dude

Mal Reynolds said:

Kuba said:

Picked in my local rpg store in Nowy Sacz, Poland in Thursday:)

Hello or labas diena ( I know its lithuanian, but I don`t know anything in polish).  And Poland was once known as Poland-Lithuania

I was curious when learning that you are from Poland, how are the gaming communities over there? is it large, expanding? and how long have people been playing roleplaying games in poland?

Reason why I ask, is that per my experience the further east I travel, like Lithuania, Estonia and ukraina, the more unknown rpg is. (not that I find Poland to be part of eastern europe, more central europe if I am correct. After all the geographical centre of Europe can be found in Lithuania).

so is this a relatively new hobby for poland?

Hope you don`t mind me asking.

Sincerly the norwegian dude

Poland has her own RPg titles and this is not a new hobby. We have many very interesting titles but one of the classics is WFRP. It has a really big community.  If my memory  is not cheating me then the first RPG titles in Poland showed in the 1990-95 years. One of the first titles where "Crystals of Time" - horrible mechanics but people played it. Then there was Cyberpunk ans one of the biggest WFRP. Of course now there are many titles on the market so everybody can find something that he wants to play.

doc_cthulhu said:

My order from Maelstrom has gone from packing to "You have no outstanding orders." which I hope means that the product has already been began it's journey to my waiting hands.

Check your order account, and click completed ;)

KjetilKverndokken said:

How is the rpg The Withcer/The Hexer doing in Poland, as its a very good fantasy title, at least the book and pc game - but also heard about an rpg?

Greetings everyone, long time lurker, first time poster here! :)

As for the Witcher - yes, there is RPG version of this fabulous universe, but it's quite dead at the moment, as far as I can tell. ;) Few years ago the game was quite popular. Unlike books however, it never made it to broader audience. The game itself was quite good. Some time ago there were even some rumours about new edition coming, but we've heard nothing more since then. 

But back to the topic - my fellow Polish compatriots: you lucky bastards, you! ;) You've got the game already! And I still have to wait for my copy. I'm growing... impatient.... ;)